Monday, March 20, 2023

WEEK OF 03/20/2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - ROUND 4 - WEEK 6

MONDAY - MARCH 20, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Chest and Back Round Robin 

I did the same amount of reps as last time, but for some reason I felt I did them better. There was a satisfied sense of exhaustion at the end.

Start Time: 7:05 pm; Workout Time: 57 minutes; Calories Burned: 440; Avg Heart Rate: 114. 


TUESDAY - MARCH 21, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Plyo 30/15 

I seemed to be doing this better than I had in the past. Not laboring as much, but it seemed the faster I tried to go, or deeper I tried to go, or doing a move with better form, the more I lost my balance. It was a bit frustrating, but also encouraging at the same time.

Start Time: 9:05 pm; Workout Time: 42 minutes; Calories Burned: 231; Avg Heart Rate: 103. 


WEDNESDAY - MARCH 22, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Arms and Abs 

Pretty much the same reps and weights I had been using, but just like Monday, I felt a bit stronger doing the moves.

Start Time: 7:05 pm; Workout Time: 42 minutes; Calories Burned: 339; Avg Heart Rate: 110. 


THURSDAY - MARCH 23, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Power and Strength Yoga 

I felt Ok, but wasn't comfortable. My balance was bad. I have hard time getting up to my feet after swinging my leg through, then I stumble to get myself set. They're going so fast, it's hard to get set. I got tired of the repitition after a while, and sat out two sets, just to keep my sanity. I've said this before, and I'll say it again: There is more to yoga than doing vinyasas over and over and over again. I love Tony and his workouts, and can appreciate his love for yoga, but would like more variety in it. It doesn't help that I have a hard time with the move he likes the most, but I think I'd feel the same way if I could do the move.

Start Time: 7:55 pm; Workout Time: 66 minutes; Calories Burned: 435; Avg Heart Rate: 102. 


FRIDAY - MARCH 24, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Head To Toe 

I just wanted to get things done, as I had other things to concentrate one. I did the last schedule move, the burpees, while they were doing the warmup. It's tough to do when you're gassed, so I just wanted to get it out of the way. The rest of the workout went OK. I increased my reps on a couple moves, as I was feeling good.

Start Time: 7:10 pm; Workout Time: 56 minutes; Calories Burned: 410; Avg Heart Rate: 105. 


SATURDAY - MARCH 25, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Kicking and Punching

Not my best. My legs started weakening noticeably around the third set. It was hard to keep my balance and I was stumbling a lot. For some reason I was also having problems remembering the moves. There were times where they were three or four reps in before I was able to coordinate myself. This is a long ass workout, and if you are tired going into it, these things can happen.

Start Time: 8:00 pm; Workout Time: 69 minutes; Calories Burned: 357; Avg Heart Rate: 95. 


SUNDAY - MARCH 26, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Body Scan Meditation

I tried following his voice and concentrating of the individual body parts he was going through, but I quickly lost track of that, and kind of went into a light sleep. I could hear his voice, but wasn't concentrating on what he was saying. Not a bad thing, because I was relaxed.

Start Time: 8:20 pm; Workout Time: 21 minutes; Calories Burned: 26; Avg Heart Rate: 77. 


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 160.8 (+2.0 lbs)
Body Fat: 13.4% (+0.3%)

My first time over 160 in a few years, since I started getting sick and losing a lot of weight. People tell me I look a lot better. However, I need to make sure it's coming back in a good way, and not by eating poorly, which I can do.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

There were a couple extra long workouts that I got through. There were also some shorter ones. I can feel myself toning, especially in my shoulders and upper arms. I do need to concentrating on my eating a bit more, for a number of reasons.

No comments: