Tuesday, April 25, 2023

WEEK OF 04/24/2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - ROUND 4 - WEEK 11

MONDAY - APRIL 24, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Push

I increased my reps on a lot of the moves, not necessarily because I was feeling stronger, but for some reason I had a bit more time, and did the extra reps to fill in that time. I might have quit a bit earlier in the past.

Start Time: 7:05 pm; Workout Time: 47 minutes; Calories Burned: 366; Avg Heart Rate: 115.


TUESDAY - APRIL 25, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Heart, Lungs, Legs

I used to hate this workout. Now I like it a bit. There is really only one move I dread, and that is the Gorilla Crawls. I usually do them during the break after the third set, then rest after that move. Today my quads were really burning during them. On the rest of the moves I modify to do what I can, because I can't jump or balance well, and I've accepted that.

Start Time: 7:15 pm; Workout Time: 58 minutes; Calories Burned: 327; Avg Heart Rate: 99.


WEDNESDAY - APRIL 26, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Whose Got Your Back

I increased the weight on the heavy back moves from 30's to 35's. This caused few a rep decreases on some moves. The rest of the workout was business as usual.

Start Time: 6:45 pm; Workout Time: 55 minutes; Calories Burned: 343; Avg Heart Rate: 101.


THURSDAY - APRIL 27, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Morning Yoga

Nothing special about this one today. I got it done.

Start Time: 7:05 pm; Workout Time: 37 minutes; Calories Burned: 92; Avg Heart Rate: 90.


FRIDAY - APRIL 28, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Drop, Pulse, Hold

Again, business as usual. I used a 15 lb weight on all the moves. The only difference was I did straight squats instead on the Lincoln Squats. I realized there are no Squat moves with a heavier weight in many of the programs I've done lately. I remember doing them in the original P90X, and maybe some in X3. I used two 25 lb weight on that move as a start. I might try a heavier one in the future.

Start Time: 7:15 pm; Workout Time: 72 minutes; Calories Burned: 422; Avg Heart Rate: 103.


SATURDAY - APRIL 29, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Flash Cardio

Mu legs were a bit tired. No real jumping. My balance was bad too.

Start Time: 6:50 pm; Workout Time: 48 minutes; Calories Burned: 209; Avg Heart Rate: 101.


SUNDAY - APRIL 30, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Crunch Town

Got it done earlier than usual. Everything went OK.

Start Time: 11:55 am; Workout Time: 21 minutes; Calories Burned: 71; Avg Heart Rate: 88.


SUNDAY WEIGN IN

Weight: 163.4 (+3.2 lbs)
Body Fat: 14.4% (+0.4%)

Large weight fluctuations are becoming normal.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

Not too many thoughts. Only one more strength week in this round, then a recovery week to finish things up. I increased my reps or weights on a few moves during the week, so that is encouraging, plus my body doesn't seem to feel as beat up or tired as it usually is during the last few weeks of a round.

No comments: