Monday, April 3, 2023

WEEK OF 04/03/2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - ROUND 4 - WEEK 8

MONDAY - APRIL 3, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Push

I increased my weight of a few moves, specifically the to 21's moves. The rest of the workout went well. I always feel like I'm accomplishing something with this workout.

Start Time: 7:05 pm; Workout Time: 47 Minutes; Calories Burned: 396; Avg Heart Rate: 115.


TUESDAY - APRIL 4, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Heart, Lungs, Legs

This was probably the best I've ever done with this workout. I'm still limited as to what I can do, but I was doing more than normal at the beginning, so this spurred me to push myself on latter moves. It made me happy.

Start Time: 7:10 pm; Workout Time: 5847 Minutes; Calories Burned: 323; Avg Heart Rate: 101.


WEDNESDAY - APRIL 5, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Who's Got Your Back?

I don't mind this workout, but didn't feel like doing it. I'm more mentally exhausted than physically exhausted. However, I started it, and finished it. Normal reps and weights. I did Band Pull-downs (16 reps) instead of pullups.

Start Time: 7:40 pm; Workout Time: 55 Minutes; Calories Burned: 365; Avg Heart Rate: 105.


THURSDAY - APRIL 6, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Morning Yoga

A bit of a rough day at work, so I was attempting to use this workout as a way of coming down a bit. I tried relaxing and just being in the moment of the moves. It worked a bit, but not completely. There were only a few vinyasas into Warrior One, but I had a problem keeping my balance on them a bit.

Start Time: 8:25 pm; Workout Time: 37 Minutes; Calories Burned: 212; Avg Heart Rate: 98.


FRIDAY - APRIL 7, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Drop, Pulse, Hold

I got it done. My legs, especially my quads, are toast.

Start Time: 7:35 pm; Workout Time: 72 Minutes; Calories Burned: 500; Avg Heart Rate: 106.


SATURDAY - APRIL 8, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Flash Cardio

My feet were extra swollen and my balance was horrible. I did what I could, but it was ugly.

Start Time: 7:40 pm; Workout Time: 48 Minutes; Calories Burned: 276; Avg Heart Rate: 97.


SUNDAY - APRIL 9, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Crunch Town

I went slower, at their pace, and feel like I got more out of it. In the past, I'd been going at a faster pace to get the moves done quicker.

Start Time: 9:20 pm; Workout Time: 21 Minutes; Calories Burned: 90; Avg Heart Rate: 92.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 160.0 (-1,8 lbs)
Body Fat: 13.8% (-0.2)

Good to see a decrease.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I seemed to do better on some of the workouts, which was good. Slowing down on Crunch Town worked well, so I guess pacing myself a bit more isn't a bad thing.

No comments: