Monday, April 10, 2023

WEEK OF 04/10/2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - ROUND 4 - WEEK 9

MONDAY - APRIL 10, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Chest and Back Round Robin 

I was feeling mentally exhausted when I got home and was trying to procrastinate and not allowing myself to procrastinate at the same time. I finally got going and based on yesterday's workout, I decided to slow down and go at their pace. This gave me time to concentrate on what I was doing more, and it also gave me time to use a little bit more range of motion than I usually have. I felt stronger and felt this was one of the better efforts I've had on this workout.

Start Time: 7:45 pm; Workout Time: 57 minutes; Calories Burned: 349; Avg Heart Rate: 113.


TUESDAY - APRIL 11, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Plyo 30-15

Just a poor effort. My legs and feet were sore and my balance was bad. I went through the motions, but didn't get much out of the workout.

Start Time: 8:00 pm; Workout Time: 43 minutes; Calories Burned: 152; Avg Heart Rate: 94.


WEDNESDAY - APRIL 12, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Arms and Abs

Nothing extraordinary, but it was a good workout. The only thing I tried changing up was the Bicep Curls, which I do instead of the bent over Heavy Curls. I usually use 25's, and struggle with 8  to 12 reps. Today I tried 30's and only got 4 reps in. They were getting ugly, so I licked my wounds and cut it off after number 4. I can usually do more reps on Bicep Curls, but in this workout these come right after the High and Tight Curls, which wear me out for some reason.

Start Time: 6:55 pm; Workout Time: 43 minutes; Calories Burned: 313; Avg Heart Rate: 108.


THURSDAY - APRIL 13, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Power and Strength Yoga

Frustrating. I have a problem getting up into Warrior One and holding the subsequent poses anymore, but Tony's Yoga workouts are filled with these things. It's not relaxing.

Start Time: 7:45 pm; Workout Time: 66 minutes; Calories Burned: 370; Avg Heart Rate: 97.


FRIDAY - APRIL 14, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Head To Toe

Not my favorite workout, but it really isn't that bad. The last move (Bear Crawl Burpee Squats) is tough, especially when you are tired, so I do it during the warmup to get it out of the way. I'm a bit more fresh and I know that's one less move I have to do during the actual workout.

Start Time: 8:55 pm; Workout Time: 56 minutes; Calories Burned: 348; Avg Heart Rate: 105.


SATURDAY - APRIL 15, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Kicking and Punching

My balance wasn't great as usual, but the problem with this one is that my legs get real tired about mid way through the second section, and I really start to stumble. It's almost getting to the point of becoming somewhat dangerous. Because this thing is son long, my mind gets tired, and I forget sequences for a few reps here and there. This happened about three times. Overall, I do like the workout, however.

Start Time: 7:45 pm; Workout Time: 69 minutes; Calories Burned: 423; Avg Heart Rate: 99.


SUNDAY - APRIL 16, 2023 - THE POWER OF 4 - Body Scan Meditation

Very relaxing. Sometimes my mind wanders on this one. Today I tried concentrating on the body parts as he went through them

Start Time: 8:35 pm; Workout Time: 23 minutes; Calories Burned: 49; Avg Heart Rate: 78.


SUNDAY WEIGN IN

Weight: 161.8 (+1.8 lbs)
Body Fat 14.0% (_0.2%)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

Need to eat a bit better. For the last two years I've needed to put some weight back on, which I have been doing lately, but I do need to watch what I eat.

No comments: