Tuesday, February 6, 2024

WEEK OF 02/05/2024 - POWERSYNC60/MOTOWN EXPRESS - WEEK 2

MONDAY - FEBRUARY 5, 2024 - POWERSYNC60 - Strength One

I did Ok. Same weights and roughly the same reps as last few times. I went a little faster than they did on the second round. I know how many reps I usually get in for each 30 second moves, so I just went by reps while getting ahead. Again, I replaced the Pushup Crunches with Chest Presses, where I used 25's. I used 40's on the Lawnmowers at 12 reps on each side.

Start Time: 8:10 pm; Workout time: 35 minutes; Calories Burned: 259; Avg Heart Rate: 113.


TUESDAY - FEBRUARY 6, 2024 - POWERSYNC60 - Butt and Gut

Nothing special. I got through it with no issues. I'm still not into this round mentally. Mostly going through the motions and pushing myself here and there.

Start Time: 7:55 pm; Workout time: 44 minutes; Calories Burned: 249; Avg Heart Rate: 100.


WEDNESDAY - FEBRUARY 7, 2024 - POWERSYNC60 - Strength Two

I felt better than I had been lately. I didn't struggle as much as last week, used the same weights. I did twelve reps on most of the moves. Weights ranged from 10's to 25's, except for 5's on the last move.

Start Time: 8:30 pm; Workout time: 41 minutes; Calories Burned: 276; Avg Heart Rate: 109.


THURSDAY - FEBRUARY 8, 2024 - POWERSYNC60 - Go With The Flow

Much, much better than last week. I wanted to get the long Warrior One sequence out of the way, but I started a bit earlier than they did by accident. Still, it worked out. I only missed a few moves, but got time to relax a bit more while waiting for the cast to finish the sequence. Feeling a bit of strain in my lower right back. Not sure where it came from. Possibly from yesterday's weight lighting session.

Start Time: 8:10 pm; Workout time: 58 minutes; Calories Burned: 254; Avg Heart Rate: 96.


FRIDAY - FEBRUARY 9, 2024 - POWERSYNC60 - HIIT Me Up

This is what I call an obnoxious workout. It's not really, but it's a bunch of moves that I just don't like doing. I especially don't like the plank moves, and there are a lot of them. Too many for my taste. I used power stands on those as a change of pace. The only two things saving this workout and the fact that it's short, and that Alice is in it. She always brightens things up.

Start Time: 9:05 pm; Workout time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 167; Avg Heart Rate: 101.


SATURDAY - FEBRUARY 10, 2024 - POWERSYNC60 - Ancient Warrior

I really didn't feel like doing it, an there are several moves her that I dread, much like yesterday's workout, just not as bad. I got through it, however. Could have worked harder at it, but didn't totally dog it. I just find I can't go real hard at cardio workouts for some reason. I don't know if it's a mental thing, or a physical thing. It might me a physical thing that turns it into a mental thing.

Start Time: 8:55 pm; Workout time: 53 minutes; Calories Burned: 353; Avg Heart Rate: 105.


SUNDAY - FEBRUARY 11, 2024 - POWERSYNC60 - Mindful Breath

I really paid attention to what was going on during the workout, and it felt good.

Start Time: 6:10 pm; Workout time: 29 minutes; Calories Burned: 79; Avg Heart Rate: 90.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 163.8 (+0.2 lbs)
Body Fat: 14.9% (-0.3%)

I really have to start paying attention to what I am eating. After I got sick, my weight was so low, I needed to put on weight, so it was no big deal. Now I'm at the point where it could get out of control if I don't watch it.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

A bit better than last week, but I still feel like I'm not firmly committed yet. It could be that the workouts aren't super intense or challenging, but I really don't feel like doing much more. I'm mentally exhausted from other things and just don't have the energy. Need to relax a bit and get focused. 

No comments: