Monday, April 8, 2024

WEEK OF 04/08/2024 - POWERSYNC60/MOTOWN EXPRESS - WEEK 11

MONDAY - APRIL 8, 2024 - POWERSYNC60 - Strength One

I know the routine pretty well, so I went at my own pace, and finished four or five moves before they did. I did 12 reps on almost every move, and used the same modifications I've been using lately. Feel good afterwards.

Start Time: 6:25 pm; Workout Time: 35 minutes; Calories Burned: 203; Avg Heart Rate: 102. 


TUESDAY - APRIL 9, 2024 - POWERSYNC60 - Butt and Gut

This isn't real strenuous, but I did OK with it.

Start Time: 7:35 pm; Workout Time: 44 minutes; Calories Burned: 260; Avg Heart Rate: 102. 


WEDNESDAY - APRIL 10, 2024 - POWERSYNC60 - Strength Two

Usual weights, which are OK with me at this point. I might be able to increase in the future on a few moves, but don't want to hurt myself. I used 25s on the Fighter Curls near the end. That may have been an increase over last week, but I'm not sure. I'm not sure I was doing the full range of motion on them anyways. It's a strange move. 

Start Time: 7:40 pm; Workout Time: 41 minutes; Calories Burned: 283; Avg Heart Rate: 112.


THURSDAY - APRIL 11, 2024 - POWERSYNC60 - Go With The Flow

Nothing special. I was semi relaxed, but still wanted to get it over with.

Start Time: 7:40 pm; Workout Time: 58 minutes; Calories Burned: 300; Avg Heart Rate: 101.


FRIDAY - APRIL 12, 2024 - POWERSYNC60 - HIIT Me Up

Probably the best I've ever done with this one, as I actually went hard at the moves instead of going half assed at them because I didn't like them.

Start Time: 7:25 pm; Workout Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned:207; Avg Heart Rate: 108.


SATURDAY - APRIL 13, 2024 - POWERSYNC60 - Ancient Warrior

I struggled today, as my stamina was low, and I was feeling tired. I did a few moves out of sequence, just to get them out of the way.

Start Time: 5:50 pm; Workout Time: 53 minutes; Calories Burned: 339; Avg Heart Rate: 104.


SUNDAY - APRIL 14, 2024 - POWERSYNC60 - Mindful Breath

A little stressed because I started really late, and then my Roku crashed, but I did it off my tablet, so it was OK. I shouldn't be stressing over minor stuff like that. Maybe it's a learning lesson. 

Start Time: 9:25 pm; Workout Time: 29 minutes; Calories Burned: 59; Avg Heart Rate: 81.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 168.2 (no change)
Body Fat: 16.2% (+0.5%)

Not sure why, but will watch things. Too much ice cream?


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

Not too many thoughts. I got through the workouts. Not sure what I'm accomplishing, though. I do feel I need to workout so my conditions don't get worse, but that's the only motivation right now.

No comments: