Monday, April 15, 2024

WEEK OF 04/15/2024 - POWERSYNC60/MOTOWN EXPRESS - WEEK 12

MONDAY - APRIL 15, 2024 - MOTOWN EXPRESS - Power City

I've been doing six rounds of pushups and pullups instead of their 4 rounds of pushups and pullups followed by 2 rounds of cardio. I had been backing up the video to do the extra two rounds. Today I just did the extra two rounds while they did the cardio, and it worked out fine. In most rounds cases I did three sets of 20 pushups and 16 band pulldowns. On a few rounds I did an extra set of pushups if I had time, and on two rounds I did 8 assisted pullups instead of the band pulldowns. So, I improvised and went off script a bit, but I got a good workout in, which is what matters.

Start Time: 6:15 pm; Workout Time: 50 minutes; Calories Burned: 371: Avg Heart Rate: 114.


TUESDAY - APRIL 16, 2024 - MOTOWN EXPRESS - Mobata

I did some modifications here and there, but otherwise got things done.

Start Time: 6:15 pm; Workout Time: 50 minutes; Calories Burned: 371: Avg Heart Rate: 114.


WEDNESDAY - APRIL 17, 2024 - MOTOWN EXPRESS - Uptown

Used 15's on all the moves. Things went well. I went to fatigue a few times and had to rest for a few seconds before continuing the move.

Start Time: 7:25 pm; Workout Time: 34 minutes; Calories Burned: 236: Avg Heart Rate: 114.


THURSDAY - APRIL 18, 2024 - MOTOWN EXPRESS - Moga

My mind was a bit elsewhere, so I was mostly going through the motions and not concentrating on my breath, like I usually do. I got through it OK. 

Start Time: 8:45 pm; Workout Time: 45 minutes; Calories Burned: 114: Avg Heart Rate: 87.


FRIDAY - APRIL 19, 2024 - MOTOWN EXPRESS - Downtown

Mostly the same as before. I use the chair to balance on most moves.

Start Time: 7:55 pm; Workout Time: 41 minutes; Calories Burned: 240: Avg Heart Rate: 112.


SATURDAY - APRIL 20, 2024 - MOTOWN EXPRESS - Midtown

Same as usual. Been saying that a lot, but it's hard to increase things.

Start Time: 8:00 pm; Workout Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 196: Avg Heart Rate: 99.


SUNDAY - APRIL 21, 2024 - Rest


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 167.6 (-0.6 lbs)
Body Fat: 15.6% (-0.6%)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

This was the last week of regular workouts. Next week is all Yoga and stretching. This week, the strength workouts went OK. The others are becoming a bit predictable, as there isn't a chance of too much change on those. Good to see a bit of a drop in weight and body fat.

No comments: