Monday, January 5, 2015

P90 - ROUND 1 - WEEK 7 - WEEK OF 1/5/2015

MONDAY - JANUARY 5, 2015 - P90 Sweat B

All I have to say is that I got through both sets of Mountain Climbers without stopping or holding back. I cleaned out the last of the junk in the refrigerator. I'm feeling pretty good. A big calorie burn for this workout, too.

Time: 35 minutes: Calories Burned: 428; Avg Heart Rate: 133; Max Heart Rate: 162.


TUESDAY - JANUARY 6, 2015 - P90 Sculpt B

These workouts still tire me out. As I've said before, the pace really wears you out in a hurry. The only difference today is that I did the full 40 seconds of the Runner Lunges, getting 24 in.

Time: 33 minutes; Calories Burned: 388; Avg Heart Rate: 132; Max Heart Rate: 181.


WEDNESDAY - JANUARY 7, 2015 - P90 Speed Sweat

Not much to say. I got it done and worked up a bit of a sweat. This is the halfway point of the round.

Time: 24 minutes; Calories Burned: 233; Avg Heart Rate: 117; Max Heart Rate: 138.


THURSDAY - JANUARY 8, 2015 - P90 Sculpt B

I used the same weights as last time on most of the moves, but upped then to 25's on the Renegade Rows. I also did 28 reps on the last move, the Runner's Lunges. I can't go real deep because of my ankles and knees, but did them anyways. I'm still eating pretty good. This is the longest I've sustained that in years. Despite the fact this is a "starter program" and I've been doing all the P90X programs, Insanity, Asylum, Pump, etc, I'm starting to feel really toned.

Time: 33 minutes; Calories Burned: 367; Avg Heart Rate: 128; Max Heart Rate: 156.


FRIDAY - JANUARY 9, 2015 - P90 Sweat B

Got it done.

Time: 35 minutes; Calories Burned: 366; Avg Heart Rate: 123; Max heart Rate: 153.


SATURDAY - JANUARY 10, 2015 - P90 Saturday Special

One of the things I'd noticed about this workout from earlier was that he gives you an early break after 6 moves, then doesn't give you another one. It's seemed strange to me, so I counted the moves today because that's what I do. There were 16 total, so the break wasn't at the halfway point, but what the hell. I didn't have anything else exciting to say. I got through the workout fine, but I still can't do those sitting "A" thingys with my feet off the floor for any length of time. .

Time:  27 minutes; Calories Burned: 267; Avg Heart Rate: 120; Max Heart Rate: 141.


SUNDAY - JANUARY 11, 2015 - P90 Ab Ripper B

I did Ok on all the moves except the last one, Banana Bikes, which I butchered.

Time: 14 minutes; Calories Burned: 85; Avg Heart Rate: 98; Max Heart Rate: 118.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 201.8 (-0.6 lbs)
Body Fat: 22.9% (-0.5%)

I'm a bit frustrated the weight isn't moving a lot, but the decrease in Body Fat is a huge number. I'm really trying to eat better, and in reality I am. I need to stay the course and things will happen.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

The above weigh in comments pretty much summed things up. The workouts went well. They're getting a bit easier in spots, but they're still tiring me out in a good way. I know I'm certainly feeling more toned. That could be due to the eating, but most likely a combination of that and the workouts.

No comments: