Monday, December 29, 2014

P90 - ROUND 1 - WEEK 6 - WEEK OF 12/29/2014

MONDAY - DECEMBER 29, 2014 - P90 Sculpt B

I got through this OK. Used the same weights as the last time, but increased from 15s to 20s on the Scarecrow Presses. I also got in the 16 Renegade Rows which I stalled on  last time. I'm trying to put myself on a strict eating schedule this week.

Time: 33 minutes; Calories Burned: 365; Avg Heart Rate: 127; Max Heart Rate: 155.


TUESDAY - DECEMBER 30, 2014 - P90 Sweat B

I've really ate a lot better the last 2 days. Hardly any sugar at all. I feel better, but had a bit of a withdrawal headache today. I expect that. The workout went OK. For me, this whole workout is getting through the Sprawls followed by the Mountain/Cross Climbers. I always get the Sprawls in (10 on each side, both sets). The Climbers are are different story. In the first set I'm doing the best I can, seems like I should be near the end, then he says "30 seconds", then I collapse to my knees for a few seconds. However on the second set today I pushed through and went the entire 60 seconds without stopping. I'm sure I've been that winded before, but I can't remember when. That is something to build on, knowing it can be done.

Time: 35 minutes; Calories Burned: 391; Avg Heart Rate: 127; Max Heart Rate: 161.


WEDNESDAY - DECEMBER 31, 2014 - P90 Speed Sculpt

Now that I've been doing the "B" series, this one seemed a bit easier, but I still got in a good workout. A good way to end the year.

Time: 24 minutes; Calories Burned: 245; Avg Heart Rate: 120; Max Heart Rate: 157.


THURSDAY - JANUARY 1, 2015 - P90 Sweat B

Since I got through one of the sets of the Mountain Climbers on Tuesday without stopping, my goal was to get through both sets without stopping. Well, that didn't happen. I stopped twice on the first set and once on the second set. I'm wondering if it's even safe to not stop. Them things is gonna kill somebody! I'm beginning to realize this workout is turning into a personal little war between me and the Mountain Climbers.

Time: 35 minutes; Calories Burned: 389; Avg Heart Rate: 127; Max Heart Rate: 156.


FRIDAY - JANUARY 2, 2015 - P90 Sculpt B

I had the day off from work today so I got this done in the early afternoon. I have to say, for a "starter" program these workouts are kicking my butt. I'm drenched in sweat and out of gas after almost all of them. Today I bumped up the weights a bit on the back exercises with no problems. Overall it went well.

Time:33 minutes; Calories Burned: 380; Avg Heart rate: 131; Max Heart Rate: 158.


SATURDAY - JANUARY 3, 2015 - P90 Saturday Special

I was felling a bit tired and sluggish going in. My energy was way down so I wasn't going full blast, and my coordination was horrible early on. However, I stayed with it and things got a bit better as I went along. I showed up and did it.

Time: 27 minutes; Calories Burned: 273; Avg Heart Rate: 121; Max Heart Rate: 144.


SUNDAY - JANUARY 4, 2015 - P90 Ab Ripper B

I did Ok on this one. The only moves that are really tough for me are the ones where you're coming out of a Roll or Banana into a bicycle.

Time: 14 minutes; Calories Burned: 87; Avg Heart Rate: 98; Max Heart Rate: 120.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 202.4 (-1.0 lbs)
Body Fat: 23.4% (-0.2%)

Frustrating. I ate as good as I have in the last 3 years this week and only lost a pound. I know I'm doing the right things though, and I'll keep it up. I know I do feel more toned and better in general, which is what it's ultimately about.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

My eating was very good. The workouts went OK, so it's a step in the right direction, which is what I have to do.


No comments: