Monday, March 6, 2017

P90X3 - ROUND 5 - WEEK 10 - WEEK OF 03/06/17

MONDAY - MARCH 6, 2017 - P90X3 - Eccentric Upper

Not a real good day. I was real tired and feeling sluggish, unfocused, and irritable at work today. I didn't eat real good yesterday (extra helpings of ice cream I bought on a whim), so maybe that carried over to today a bit. I came home and took about an hour nap, then did my workout. I can't say it was real bad, but my numbers were down a bit from a few weeks ago on the pullups. Even though I've done this one numerous times, it just felt like the pace today was too fast and the breaks between the moves weren't long enough for me to recover. I normally will hit pause a few times during this workout, but today I didn't hit it until there were only a few minutes left. I'm guessing I was just trying to push myself to get myself out of my funk, but it didn't really work. It was almost counter productive. I'm thinking I might get more out of it if I did hit pause a few times and give myself a chance to get my breath back and focus more on the next move, instead of rushing through things, especially when I've not feeling up to par. Lesson learned.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 237; Avg Heart Rate: 118; Max Heart Rate: 144.


TUESDAY - MARCH 7, 2017 - P90X3 - Triometrics

It was a much better day today. I was much more relaxed and alert. This is a tough workout for me in areas because of my lack of balance, especially on my left leg. I really tried today to find some way to balance on it, but my ankles keep rolling in and knocking me off balance. I guess I have to keep working on it. On most of the explosive moves I did Ok, but I've done better at times. My quads were really burning on some of them.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 251; Avg Heart Rate: 118; Max Heart Rate: 144.


WEDNESDAY - MARCH 8, 2017 - P90X3 - Incinerator

Not much to say. I pretty much matched my numbers from last time, maybe doing an extra rep here and there. One break as usual, after the Dolphin shoulder thingys. I did crash during the Burnout though. I lasted about a minute and a half, the laid on the floor for the last 40 seconds. My arms feel like jello now.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 204; Avg Heart Rate: 110; Max Heart Rate: 150.


THURSDAY - MARCH 9, 2017 - P90X3 - X3 Yoga

I tried to stay relaxed throughout the workout. It worked a little bit. The 30 minutes flew by for some reason. I can feel my flexibility improving a bit each week.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 82; Avg Heart Rate: 96; Max Heart Rate: 115.


FRIDAY - MARCH 10, 2017 - P90X3 - Eccentric Lower

My mind was elsewhere but I got everything in. The time few by. I used the same weights I used last time. My balance was a bit off, but that's usual.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 170; Avg Heart Rate: 105; Max Heart Rate: 135.


SATURDAY - MARCH 11, 2017 - P90X3 - MMX

I kept up with almost all their reps, only falling behind on a few of the sprawls in the third set. I worked up a great sweat.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 328; Avg Heart Rate: 130; Max Heart Rate: 161


SUNDAY - MARCH 12, 2017 - P90X3- X3 Ab Ripper

I did all the reps again and felt good.

Time: 15 minutes; Calories Burned: 63; Avg Heart Rate: 8; Max Heart Rate: 131.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 195.4 (no change)
Body Fat: 21,7% (-0.1%)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I'm not happy with the weight staying the same, and a bit stumped. There were a few days I went over my calorie budget a bit, but I didn't think it was by that much. Guess I need to pay more attention and tighten things back up a bit. The workouts went well.

No comments: