Monday, April 8, 2019

WEEK OF 04/08/19 - THREE WEEK YOGA RETREAT - WEEK 1

MONDAY - APRIL 8, 2019 - THREE WEEK YOGA RETREAT -  FOUNDATION CORE

I took two weeks off from the hard stuff. My body was just fatigued. I felt our of sorts because I wasn't working out, but I knew better. I saw the Three Week Yoga Retreat advertised on TV the other day. They were offering it in CD form, as opposed to the streaming Beachbody On Demand, so I bought it. I was thinking the first week was going to be a walk in the park, but I was wrong. The moves were basic, but the two weeks off affected my flexibility a bit. I was even shaking a bit while holding some of the poses. I'm interested in seeing where this goes.


TUESDAY - APRIL 9, 2019 - THREE WEEK YOGA RETREAT - FOUNDATION STRETCH

The thirty minutes went by very fast. There weren't really too many different stretchesm but they were either held for a long period of time, or they were repeated. I'd done most of them before, but these weren't as intense.


WEDNESDAY - APRIL 10, 2019 - THREE WEEK YOGA RETREAT - FOUNDATION BALANCE

Some simple poses, such as Tree and Warrior 2, which I've done hundreds of times. Balancing is tough for me, and I struggled here too. The one thing I learned on Warrior 2 was how far to space my legs. It's something I was never clear on.


THURSDAY - APRIL 11, 2019 - THREE WEEK YOGA RETREAT - FOUNDATION FLOW

Today was basically learning Sun Salutations, which, again, I've done many times in Tony's Yoga programs. I liked the pace and instructions from Vytas..


FRIDAY - APRIL 12, 2019 - THREE WEEK YOGA RETREAT - FOUNDATION FLOW-TO-GO

Basically, a continuation from yesterday. I liked it.


SATURDAY - APRIL 13, 2019 - THREE WEEK YOGA RETREAT - FOUNDATION RELAX

This was supposed to be relaxing. The CD sleeve said it was 20 minutes. When the DVD started, the clock said 23 minutes. It pissed me off. That should tell you the frame of mind I was in. It just wasn't relaxing to me. My fault.


SUNDAY - APRIL 14, 2019 - THREE WEEK YOGA RETREAT - TAKE 10 AM

Pretty much as shoter version of yesterday's workout. I wasn't really relaxed again, so I didn't get the benefits.

No comments: