Monday, April 22, 2019

WEEK OF 04/22/19 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE- ROUND 3 - WEEK 2

MONDAY - APRIL 22, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Recovery 4 Results

A nice active recovery workout. I worked up a bit of a sweat, but mostly took it easy.

Time: 38 minutes; Calories Burned: 265; Avg Heart Rate: 105.


TUESDAY - APRIL 23, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Bun Shaper

I like this one. I've been told I have nice buns, so it's nice to work them. It does tire you out a bit, but I got through it without taking any breaks, and I matched the reps Tony was doing.

Time: 49 minutes; Calories Burned: 510; Avg Heart Rate: 124.


WEDNESDAY - APRIL 24, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Diamond Delts

I like working my shoulders. The only problem I had was with the Shoulder Presses. I used 40's the last few times I did this workout, but that was 7 months ago, and I haven't really used that much weight since then. I used the 40's again today, but only got 7 reps in the first time (standing), then 6 reps (sitting) the second time. I knew my form was bad, so I didn't want to push it.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 325; Avg Heat Rate: 116.


THURSDAY - APRIL 25, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Fountain Of Youth (Yoga)

I took a small nap when I came home. I went into the workout feeling good and a bit relaxed. I was looking forward to the NFL Draft. The temperature in the room seemed perfect. This may have been the most technically sound yoga workout I've had in a long, long time. It wasn't necessarily extremely relaxing, but I felt good. I didn't feel like I was rushing through it. I even did OK in the Half Moon segment. Good job!

Time: 47 minutes; Calories Burned: 329; Avg Heart Rate: 104.


FRIDAY - APRIL 26, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Mammoth UML

This seems like more of a utility workout to me, much like Road Warrior, but it can get your heart rate up. Tony even admits to that at the start. Most of the moves are from other Tony workouts, but the rep count seems higher here, usually 30+ on each move. I got it done with no problems, even getting ahead of him at times. It certainly was a good use of the 55 minutes. It's not a throwaway workout.

Time: 55 minutes; Calories Burned: 455; Avg Heart Rate: 112.


SATURDAY - APRIL 27, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Medicine Ball Core Cardio

I'll admit I didn't go all out. I pace myself on cardio routines for some reason. It was sill an OK workout.

Time: 36 minutes: Calories Burned: 307; Avg Heart Rate: 113.


SUNDAY - APRIL 28, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Killer Abs

I did the workout without the DVD, just as as change of pace. I also did the eleven Ab Rippr X moves first,  then finished up with the ten Ab Ripper moves. It went Ok, but the pacing on the DVD is better. I also think I might not have had proper form on some of the Ab Ripper moves because I'm not as familiar with them. Regardless, it worked my abs.

Time: 21 minutes; Calories Burned: 172; Avg Heart Rate: 111.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 174.4 (+0.6 lbs)
Body Fat: 16.6% (-0.1%)

Some Easter candy and a bunch of cashews during the week. Cashews always add to my weight. I can still eat better, though.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

The workouts this week are a bit shorter than last week's and possibly a bit easier. They still made me work, though. Once again, I still need to eat better. I'll keep writing that until I do it. I'm back on the Diet Pepsi again because of the stress at work. That stress leads to poor eating. I'm just lost with the vicious cycle.

No comments: