Monday, September 9, 2019

WEEK OF 09/09/19 - P90X3 - ROUND 7 - WEEK 6

MONDAY - SEPTEMBER 9, 2019 - P90X3 - Eccentric Upper

I didn't think it was great, but I upped my numbers on a few of the moves over last week.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 303: Avg Heart Rate: 126.


TUESDAY - SEPTEMBER 10, 2019 - P90X3 - Triometrics

I don't like this workout because I can't do a lot of the balance moves. Last week I was able to tolerate it, but today I wasn't I modified at times, to try and keep a good attitude, but overall the frustration just crept in, and I just dogged it. The Slater Squats (Super Burpees with pushups) are the main culprits. I still don't get why pushups are in a leg workout.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 271; Avg Heart Rate: 115.


WEDNESDAY - SEPTEMBER 11, 2019 - P90X3 - Incinerator

I did really good on this one last week. and I was sore for days. Last week I used 50's on a few of the moves. Today I bought myself some 45 lb dumbbells to complete my range of 5's to 50's. To break in the 45's I used them today instead of the 50's. To compensate I did more reps on many of the moves. I had to get my Kristin Rule in there somehow. Overall, a good workout that I went hard at.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 311; Avg Heart Rate: 127.


THURSDAY - SEPTEMBER 12, 2019 - P90X3 - X3 Yoga

I recorded a few moves to check my form. I'm not getting my front leg bent enough in the Warrior One's and Warrior Two's. I also need to straighten my arms a bit more when reaching to the sky, but I surprised myself with my form on a few other things.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 200; Avg heart Rate: 199.


FRIDAY - SEPTEMBER 13, 2019 - P90X3 - Eccentric Lower

I did OK. I used 50's again on the squats. My legs are sore from previous workouts.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 240; Avg Heart Rate: 111.


SATURDAY - SEPTEMBER 14, 2019 - P90X3 - MMX

I went pretty hard at this. I got about 90% of the sprawls in. There were a few I simply couldn't keep up with.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 224; Avg Heart Rate: 113.


SUNDAY - SEPTEMBER 15, 2019 - P90X3 - X3 Ab Ripper

I got this done pretty late. I wasn't rally in the mood and was impatient with a lot the moves he was going real slow with, so I didn't hold some of them as long as I should have. Not a great workout.

Time: 15 minutes; Calories Burned: 90; Avg Heart Rate: 100.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 170.2 (+1.2 lbs)
Body Fat: 15.7% (+0.4%)

The yo-yo effect is still going. No idea why the increases.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

A few good workouts. Incinerator and MMX were the ones that stood out in my mind. I'm sore all over. It's making me feel good about what I'm doing, but it's also making me irritable.

No comments: