Monday, January 6, 2020

WEEK OF 01/06/2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 4 - WEEK 7

MONDAY - JANUARY 6, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Core Ball Sandwich

I kind of went at it today. I was good on the pullups, but only until my hands started slipping off the bar. On the rest of the moves I was OK. I wasn't going real low on any of the pushups. I went faster than he did on the video and finished about four moves ahead of him. It wasn't to prove anything. I just wanted to get it done.

Time: 41 minutes; Calories Burned: 384; Avg Heart Rate: 121.


TUESDAY - JANUARY 7, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Butt and Belly

As I've said before, I really like this workout because Tony is in such a good mood. The only moves that I dread are the Leap Frog Squats and the 8 Card Pickup, but I'm getting through them OK. I'm feeling good about where I am.

Time: 47 minutes; Calories Burned: 345; Avg Heart Rate: 309.


WEDNESDAY - JANUARY 8, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - On One Leg

This is Day 45. Halfway through the Round. Shoulders and Arms balancing on one leg, which I can't do. So, I placed a medicine ball below my free foot and put as little pressure on it as I could. The main thing it did was prevent me from collapsing inward, which is what usually happens when I try balancing on one leg. It worked out OK. I used 15 lb weights on all the moves and did 15 reps on all the moves, except for the 21's, I figured low weight, high reps would get something done with my arms, even if that wasn't the point of the workout. I did it that way two weeks ago and ended up a bit sore, so something was working.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 282; Avg Heart Rate: 109.


THURSDAY - JANUARY 9, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Patience Hummingbird Yoga

I was a little flustered at first because I was trying to grab some water and missed the first 30 seconds or so of the actual workout. I finally got back on track and it ended up being a pretty good yoga workout. I even held the Half Moons OK.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 231; Avg Heart Rate: 101.


FRIDAY - JANUARY 10, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - 10 Minute Crusher Pack

I did hetter than usual on the hanging ab moves and the jump ropes. The hanging ab moves are tough to do because my pullup bar is hanging in a narrow doorway, so my rangle of motion is limited. But I do what I'm able to do. On the jump ropes I went over 30 on each of the five sets. I worked up a good sweat.

Time: 33 minutes; Calories Burned: 256; Avg Heart Rate: 115.


SATURDAY - JANUARY 11, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Cardio Intervals

I was almost looking forward to this one today. It went well, but not great. I still hold back a bit on most cardio routines.

Time: 41 minutes; Calories Burned: 305; Avg Heart Rate: 107.


SUNDAY - JANUARY 12, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Iso Abs

I did normal. Only issues were on the second set of Banana Boat, as usual.

Time: 38 minutes; Calories Burned: 235; Avg Heart Rate: 98.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 169.4 (+1.0 lb)
Body Fat: 15.4% (+0.1%)

Not a surprise. I'm fluctuating every week.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

The workouts went OK. I'm making a conscious effort to eat better.

No comments: