Tuesday, December 31, 2019

WEEK OF 12/30/19 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 4 - WEEK 6

MONDAY - DECEMBER 30, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Upper Body Balance

I wasn't going as deep as he was ion most of the push-ups, but I was doing more than just cracking my elbows. I got in one Impossible Push-up, but that one was little more than an elbow crack. I did Ok on the boat moves, doing close to what he was doing.

Time: 53 minutes; Calories Burned: 423; Avg Heart Rate: 113.


TUESDAY - DECEMBER 31, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - On One Leg For Legs

I tried to do my best, thinking positively that I should be able to balance better than I think I can. Fact is, I can't balance on one leg. My ankles and knees collapse in almost immediately and I can't figure out how to stop it. It seems to be getting worse. I used to be able to balance a bit while doing P90X Yoga X Balance Postures about 10 years ago. Now I can't even do that. In the back of my mind I'm stubborn and think it'll come at some point.

Time: 52 minutes; Calories Burned: 430; Avg Heart Rate: 115.


END OF YEAR WEIGH-IN

Weight: 168.8 (-6.4 lbs)
Body Fat: 14.9% (-2.1%)

Most impressed with the Body Fat number. I do need to eat better.


WEDNESDAY - JANUARY 1, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Back and Belly

I wasn't feeling too strong, but did OK on the pull-ups for me. No problems with the belly moves.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 247; Avg Heart Rate: 106.


THURSDAY - JANUARY 2, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Patience Hummingbird Yoga

I was a bit more relaxed than usual and was taking it one move at a time. This doesn't appear to be that strenuous because most of the poses are simple, but for some reason I'm always sucking wind when I get to the Warrior Two's. I usually need to come out of them and bend over put my hands on my knees. Otherwise, I was OK. I stumbled a bit on the Half Moons, but held them longer than usual.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 259; Avg Heart Rate: 104.


FRIDAY - JANUARY 3, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - 100/30/20

I was a bit leery about how I'd do on the Jump Ropes. Turns out that was a bit justified. I think I only hit 40 one time out of the eight. Having a kitten jump at the rope certainly wasn't helping. Once the rope smacked her, she backed off. I had no problems with the crunches or pushups, and did 50 pushups on the max round. I probably could have done more, but he stopped at 50, and I really wasn't highly motivated to do more, so I stopped there also. On the last Jump Rope round it took me 19 misses to get to 100. I was at 1 miss through 48, but then got into my head.

Time: 46 minutes; Calories Burned: 394; Avg Heart Rate: 112.


SATURDAY - JANUARY 4, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Cardio Confusion: Mason's Choice

I got this done late. I was a bit bummed out after the Bills blew a big lead in their playoff game and ended up losing. I was trying to fix a light during the warmup and even missed some of the second move, but tried to make it up later during his breaks between moves. All around it went Ok, but I did have to catch my breath during the Press Jacks, and maybe or of two other moves. I still enjoy this workout. One of my favorites.

Time:  43 minutes; Calories Burned: 409; Avg Heart Rate: 119.


SUNDAY - JANUARY 5, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Iso Abs

I did good. I even did better than usual on the Banana Boats.

Time: 38 minutes; Calories Burned: ???; Avg Heart Rate: ???


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 168.4 (-0.6 lbs)
Body Fat: 15.3% (-0.4%)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

It's a new year. I'm feeling relatively good, but am drinking too much pop and not eating totally great. My goal is to cut down on the pop and to eat a bit better. I'm looking to eat more oatmeal and eggs as a start. The workouts went pretty good. A friend of mine told me I'm looking really good, which makes me feel good. Even though I've been doing it for year, I've been really noticing and feeling the difference over the last few years. That seemed to happen when I started doing the One On Ones.

No comments: