Monday, September 28, 2020

WEEK OF 9/28/2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 5 - WEEK 11

MONDAY - SE{TEMBER 28, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Chest, Back and Balls

I did what I could. I've said this before, but when you're done with a set of pull-ups, you're done. At least for me, unless I take a thirty second break to possibly get onr or two more, I'm done. I did the push-ups until I didn't feel safe balancing on the balls. Overall, it was an OK workout. I don't give myself enough credit. These moves are hard, and I did them.

Start: 7:50 pm; Time: 60 minutes; Calories Burned: 379; Avg Heart Rate: 113.


TUESDAY - SEPTEMBER 29, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Plyocide: MC2

This was a much better effort than two weeks ago. My coordination seemed to be back a bit. I still stumble on the balance moves, but most of the other ones went OK.

Start: 8:00 pm; Time: 66 minutes; Calories Burned: 499; Avg Heart Rate: 108.


WEDNESDAY - SEPTEMBER 30, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Shoulders and Arms: MC3

A good workout. Nothing exceptional, but steady. I didn't try to increase my weights on the Arnold Presses or Seated Bicep Curls because I wanted to keep the reps up. Last time I tried increasing the weight a few times and it didn't work. I guess I should have tried again, anf it didn't workm then I could have lowered the weight. Hindsight, but something to remember.

Start: 8:00 pm; Time: 58 minutes; Calories Burned: 539; Avg Heart Rate: 118.


THURSDAY - OCTOBER 1, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Yoga: MC2

I was all over the place. I quit on a lot of the moves, just because I didn't feel like doing them. I've already repeated my feelings on this routine, so I'm not going to do it again.

Start: 9:45 pm: Time: 66 minutes: Calories Burned: 391; Avg Heart Rate: 99.


FRIDAY - OCTOBER 2, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Base and Back

I did OK. The pull-up numbers were close to normal for this routine, and I did 20 reps on each of the plyo moves.

Start: 8:00 pm: Time: 51 minutes; Calories Burned: 430; Avg Heart Rate: 114.


SATURDAY - OCTOBER 3, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Total Body X: MC2

I finally got my Xero Shoes for my workouts. It took them three weeks to get here, and they came in the wrong color, but I'm keeping them. I've always worked out in bare feet, and my balance is horrible, so I was hoping these would help. I also have a tendency to slide around of my carpet a bit when doing fast cardio moves and thought these might grip better. My first reaction is they might grip too much on a mat. They definitely grip better on the carpet. I noticed my back foot doesn't twist as much when I'm in a lunge. They're also very light, so there isn't a noticeable weight difference. I think the more I use them, the more I'll get used to the nuances of using them. The workout went OK, but I think I got more tired than two weeks ago.

Start: 8:45 pm: Time: 42 minutes: Calories Burned: 396; Avg Heart Rate: 119.


SUNDAY - OCTOBER 4, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ARX2

Business as usual with this one. I was a bit un-coordinated on the Ball Through The Legs Behind The Back one, but I'd just discovered how to do it last time.

Start: 8:10 pm; Time: 45 minutes: Calories Burned: 312; Avg Heart Rate: 103.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 158.2 (-0.6 lbs)
Body Fat: 13.-% (no change)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

This was the beginning week for Tony's Power Nation Beta Test workouts, but I'm sticking out the last three weeks of this round. These workouts are tough, and they're long, but I'm hanging in there, and I'm proud of that.

No comments: