Monday, September 7, 2020

WEEK OF 9/7/2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 5 - WEEK 8

MONDAY - SEPTEMBER 7, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Upper Body Balance

I was tired all day and took a few naps. I was feeling really sluggish for the workout. Things went OK. On many of the moves I did more reps than two weeks ago, but I was really tiring in the second half. I came off the balls a few times during the push-ups, went to my knees for a few seconds, then continued. My strength just wasn't there.

Start: 7:15 pm;  Time:53 minutes; Calories Burned: 493; Avg Heart Rate: 117.


TUESDAY - SEPTEMBER 8, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - On One Leg For Legs

I did the best I could, which wasn't much, but I tried/

Start: 8:00 pm; Time: 52 minutes; Calories Burned: 403; Avg Heart Rate: 109.


WEDNESDAY - SEPTEMBER 9, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Back and Belly

The pull-ups went OK, but I came off the bar more times than usual. I did, however, get back up on the bar more than usual, so that's a good thing. 

Start: 7:15 pm; Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 315; Avg Heart Rate: 114.


THURSDAY - SEPTEMBER 10, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Patience Hummingbird

At the beginning I was trying to concentrate on my breathing, as he often says. That lasted about ten minutes, but it's a start. The rest of the workout was a bunch of stumbling and bumbling, as I'm trying to be perfect a lot of the time, which causes rigidity in my moves, and causes loss of balance. All these years of yoga, and I'm still learning.

Start: 7:35 pm; Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 207; Avg Heart Rate: 100.


FRIDAY - SEPTEMBER 11, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - 100/30/20

I was better on the jump rope than two weeks ago. I also finished the 100 jumps in the bonus section, which I didn't do last time. 18 misses to get to 100. I felt pretty good afterwards.

Start: 6:00 pm;  Time: 46 minutes; Calories Burned: 337; Avg Heart Rate: 115.


SATURDAY - SEPTEMBER 12, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Cardio Confusion: Mason's Choice

I got this one done early. It went well. I tried putting on my Xero shoes half way through to see if it would keep me from sliding on the carpet a bit, and improving my balance. I think it did a little, so I ended up ordering a pair of their shoes made for working out. We'll see what happens when I get them.

Start: 9:15 am; Time: 43 minutes; Calories Burned: 361; Avg Heart Rate: 116.


SUNDAY - SEPTEMBER 13, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Iso Abs

This is my ;ast time doing this one this round, and I'll miss it, as it is my favorite ab routine. Today went well. I even got up in most of the Banana Boats.

Start: 9:20 pm; Time: 38 minutes; Calories Burned: 242; Avg Heart Rate: 100.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 161.4 (+1.8 lbs)
Body Fat: 13.3% (-0.1%)

The weight is bouncing over and under 160 each week. It's OK, because I don't want to lose too much more weight. The drop in body fat is good. People are constantly telling me I'm looking good.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

The workouts went pretty well. I like Volume Two. I'm sore every day. I always get sore when I reach this part of the program, and I can never figure out why. I finally realized it might be the Jumping Rope. My arms are the sorest, with my legs coming in a close second. There are three workous where there is Rope Jumping. 

No comments: