Monday, March 15, 2021

WEEK OF 03/15/2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2- WEEK 7

MONDAY - MARCH 15, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2 - Who's Got Your Back? 

I was really tired when I got home from work. The time shift might have had something to do with it. I took a nap, then had to force myself to get started. Once I did that, I was OK mentally, but physically I felt weak, especially on the pullups. I decided to increase my number from 6 to 7, and was OK on the first three sets, but then I lost all my pullup strength, and pretty much had to come off the bar every rep or two near the end. I was OK on the weighted moves.

Start Time: 8:10 pm; Workout Time: 52 minutes; Calories Burned: 409; Avg Heart Rate: 112.


TUESDAY - MARCH 16, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2 - Flash Card Cardio

I didn't go full blast on this one. My legs were really heavy. When I tried doing jacks, I could basely get my feet off the floor, so I kind of gave up because I realized I probably wasn't going to be able to do too much. Fact is, I could have. I could have touched the floor on several moves, but I didn't. Poor effort.

Start Time: 7:50 pm; Workout Time: 54 minutes; Calories Burned: 335; Avg Heart Rate: 104.


WEDNESDAY - MARCH 17, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2 - Push

I've been through this workout about six times already, but I never remember too much about it. A bunch of strange moves. Going in, I felt pretty good. I upped my weight from 15's to 20's on most of the moves without too many problems. I tried using 40's on the Stability Ball Chest Presses again, but couldn't handle them again. I ended up using 30's. I used to handle 40's. Not sure what the problem is. Overall, though, I think it was a good, solid, workout today.

Start Time: 8:20 pm; Workout Time: 54 minutes; Calories Burned: 513; Avg Heart Rate: 119.


THURSDAY - MARCH 18, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2 - Don't Skip The Yoga

I was in a pretty decent mood. I wasn't spending the entire time counting down the minutes. I also didn't really walk away from any moves because I was frustrated, but I did notice myself thinking there are way too many vinyasa sequences. I wish he'd do other things here and there. There's got to be more to yoga than constant Upward Dog, Downward Dog, Warrior One.

Start Time:8:10 pm; Workout Time: 73 minutes; Calories Burned: 590; Avg Heart Rate: 110.


FRIDAY - MARCH 19, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2 - Triple Trouble Challenge (with Sean and Bobby)

I like this one a bit better than the one with Chris Titus because the pacing seems better, even though it's 5 minutes lomger, and I like the banter better too.. My numbers were 30 pushups and 6 pullups. I maintained those, and even did a few more reps in the last segment. I only came off the pullup bar on the last two sets, and that's only because my hands were slipping off the bar. I like this workout.

Start Time: 8:10 pm: Workout Time: 63 minutes; Calories Burned: 431; Avg Heart Rate: 103.


SATURDAY - MARCH 20, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2 - Pure Stretch

Bliss.

Start Time: 7:45 pm; Workout Time: 56 minutes; Calories Burned: 349; Avg Heart Rate: 100.


SUNDAY - MARCH 21, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2 - Core Warrior 2

I wasn't really into it. There are two moves here that just go on forever, and it makes me not liking this one. I did everything done, but I did modify a few of the moves. I can't roll on the feet for the Side Plank Drops without killing my toes, so after a few reps on just stayed on one side until I got to 10 reps, then did the other side. I also can't get the timing down on Dreya's Banana Twists, so I just wing it.

Start Time: 8:40 pm; Workout Time: 21 minutes; Calories Burned: 166; Avg Heart Rate: 109.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 155.4 (-1,6 lbs)
Body Fat: 12.6% (-0.1%)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

Things went OK. I'm getting through the workouts, but I could use a rest.

No comments: