Monday, March 29, 2021

WEEK OF 03/29/2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2- WEEK 9

MONDAY - MARCH 29, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2 - Push 

I took a long nap when I got home because I was really tired. I wasn't feeling much better going into the workout, but my mind was open. I pushed myself a bit, and did a few more reps than last time on a few moves. I used 20's on most exercises. On the stability ball chest presses I was able to handle 35's instead of the 30's which were my max the last few times. I feel good afterwards.

Start Time: 7:55 pm; Workout Time: 54 minutes; Calories Burned: 432; Avg Heart Rate: 114. 


TUESDAY - MARCH 30, 2021 - POWER NATION BETS 2 - Plyo 30/15

This one bores me to death. I can't do a lot of jumping, so I'm not that excited about it anyways, but there is entirely too much confusion among the cast members, so it just drags on and on. I can't even say I tried real hard, because I didn't. I even sat through both the warmup and cool down. Thee are only so many runner lunges and straightening the leg I want to do. 

Start Time:8:20 pm; Workout Time: 58 minutes; Calories Burned: 392; Avg Heart Rate: 103.


WEDNESDAY - MARCH 31, 2021 - POWER NATION BETS 2 - Triple Trouble Challenge

I increased my pushup number from 30 to 32, and really had no problems. I also increased my pullup number from 7 to 8, which may seem like a little increase, buy even 7 was pushing it. I was doing OK until the second set of the Vaulters, when my left arm lost strength. I gutted out the next two sets, coming off the bar a lot, then finished the last two sets with band pull downs. 

Start Time:7:50 pm; Workout Time: 63 minutes; Calories Burned: 469; Avg Heart Rate: 107.


THURSDAY - APRIL 1, 2021 - POWER NATION BETS 2 - Flash Card Cardio

Not much to say. My feet are really preventing me from doing a lot of quick or high jumping.

Start Time:87:35 pm; Workout Time: 54 minutes; Calories Burned: 302; Avg Heart Rate: 106.


FRIDAY - APRIL 2, 2021 - POWER NATION BETS 2 - Shoulders and Arms Recharge

Again, my left arm tired out early, so I decreased the weights a bit on some moves in the second half of the workout. I'd been struggling with those same moves the last few times I'd done this workout, so I figured I'd play it safe instead of forcing the issue. It wasn't a question of pushing myself. It was that I wasn't able to do it safely.

Start Time:2:20 pm; Workout Time: 53 minutes; Calories Burned: 416; Avg Heart Rate: 116.


SATURDAY - APRIL 3, 2021 - POWER NATION BETS 2 - Morning Yoga

I thank Tony for putting this one here. I felt good when it was done.

Start Time:8:20 pm; Workout Time: 20 minutes; Calories Burned: 140; Avg Heart Rate: 103.


SUNDAY - APRIL 4, 2021 - POWER NATION BETS 2 - Three Speed Core Warrior

This was an original Beta 1 workout that didn't make it to Beta 2. I'd only done it twice because I started Beta 1 late, so I thought I'd give it a try. It wasn't really too hard, but I was uncoordinated at time.

Start Time:6:35 pm; Workout Time: 18 minutes; Calories Burned: 168; Avg Heart Rate: 116.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 156.0 (+0.4 lbs)
Body Fat" 12.4% (no change)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I'm a little concerned about my left hand and arm losing strength part way through the workouts. It seems to be coming from my the area where my underneath wrist meets my underarm forearm. Again, my body is tired.

No comments: