Monday, April 5, 2021

WEEK OF 04/05/2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2- WEEK 10

MONDAY - APRIL 5, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2 - Chest and Back Round Robin

Rotation: Push Ups a) Stands (30 reps); Medicine Balls (30 reps); Decline on upside down Bosu Ball (20 reps). Pull-Ups a) Unassisted (8 reps); b) Weights (40 lbs) (8 reps); c) Band Pull Downs (15 reps w/ yellow band). I got everything in with no problems. I'm still a bit afraid of the bent over weight moves, but I try to be careful.

Start Time: 7:50 pm; Workout Time: 64 minutes Calories Burned: 480; Avg Heart Rate: 107.


TUESDAY - APRIL 6, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2 - Punchin' and Kickin' (With Tony &Titus)

I like the workout, but it is a bit long. My range of emotion doesn't always there's. With that said, it is fun.

Start Time: 8:20 pm; Workout Time: 71 minutes; Calories Burned: 486; Avg Heart Rate: 112.


WEDNESDAY - APRIL 7, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2 - Arms and Abs

I lightened up by 5 lbs on a few of the early bicep moves because my strength seemed to be waning a bit lately. Everything else went OK.

Start Time: 8:00 pm; Workout Time: 49 minutes; Calories Burned: 327; Avg Heart Rate: 107.


THURSDAY - APRIL 8, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2 - Plyo Halfsies

I decided to take a bit of a nap when I got home, but it turned into be over an hour. When I woke up I wasn't feeling really well. I forced myself to do the workout, but didn't know how I was going to get through it. I just took it one move at a time. I ddn't go real deep on a lot of the moves. By the end I coud barely get off mt feer;. The Squat Jacks were done stiff legged as were some of the other late moves. I did use my Xero Shoes and it did make a positive difference.

Start Time: 8:30 pm; Workout Time: 56 minutes; Calories Burned: 440; Avg Heart Rate: 109. 


FRIDAY - APRIL 9, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2 - Push

I increased my reps on a few of the moves. A good workout.

Start Time: 8:15 pm; Workout Time: 54 minutes; Calories Burned: 503; Avg Heart Rate: 119


SATURDAY - APRIL 10, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2 - Don't Skip The Yoga

This actually turned out to be one of the better yoga workouts I've done lately. I wasn't looking forward to it too much simply because of the length, but I took it one move at a time, and it worked out.

Start Time: 7:15 pm; Workout Time: 73 minutes; Calories Burned: 618; Avg Heart Rate: 114.


SUNDAY - APRIL 11, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 2 - Crunch Town

I got through it. I wasn't real flexible at the beginning.

Start Time:8:40 pm; Workout Time: 24 minutes; Calories Burned: 143; Avg Heart Rate: 97.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 157.0 (+1.4 lbs)
Body Fat: 12.4% (no change)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

Same thing as the last few weeks. My body is feeling beat up. 

No comments: