Monday, June 14, 2021

WEEK OF 06/14/2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3- WEEK 3

MONDAY - JUNE 14, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - Heart, Lungs, and Legs

This was the main option on the calendar today. I hadn't done it in a while (almost 6 months), but I thought I remembered I didn't like it too much, so I almost did Flash Card Cardio, which was the second option. However, I went with this one. It wasn't too bad. My legs are getting really sore, but I did what I could. I didn't really dog any moves, but I didn't go too low, and modified when necessary. It ended up being OK.

Start Time: 8:20 pm;  Workout Time: 61 minutes; Calories Burned: 388; Avg Heart Rate: 102.


TUESDAY - JUNE 15, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 3 - SBT

I used the same weights I did last time, which was good. 15's on most of the Shoulder moves, and 20's on most of the Bicep and Tricep moves. This thing moves very fast, and there are a lot of moves, so you can get tired despite the low weights and low reps per move.

Start Time: 8:15 pm; Workout Time: 43 minutes; Calories Burned: 393; Avg Heart Rate: 117.

No comments: