Monday, May 30, 2022

WEEK OF 05/30/2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - ROUND 2 - WEEK 6

MONDAY - MAY 30, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Arms and Abs

I had the video on, but I was going faster than they were. I increased my reps on a couple of the moves.

Start Time: 7:35 pm; Workout Time: 42 minutes: Calories Burned: 338; Avg Heart Rate: 110.


TUESDAY - MAY 31, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Plyo 30/15

My feet were really swollen, my balance was bad all day, and my legs were tired. However, I tried my best to keep up, even though I knew I couldn't physically. I decided to force myself to do the Plank Frogs and actually did them. Overall, better than usual at this workout.

Start Time: 9:10 pm; Workout Time: 42 minutes: Calories Burned: 273; Avg Heart Rate: 110.


WEDNESDAY - JUNE 1, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Who's Got Your Back?

I was watching a golf match on TV so I did the workout off the worksheets instead of the video. It worked out OK. I tired a bit with the weights on the Combo move at the end, but otherwise I did OK. The time was a bit shorter than if I'd done the video, but I didn't count a warm up or cool don, so the actual workout time was probably pretty close.

Start Time: 8:10 pm; Workout Time: 42 minutes: Calories Burned: 311; Avg Heart Rate: 106.


THURSDAY - JUNE 2, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Morning Yoga

This went OK. Nothing special to mention.

Start Time: 8:00 pm; Workout Time: 37 minutes: Calories Burned: 181; Avg Heart Rate: 94.


FRIDAY - JUNE 3, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Drop, Pulse, and Hold

A good workout. I held onto a chair on several moves to keep my balance and allow me to go deeper. I used a 15 lb weight on all of the moves, except for the Lean Backs,  My legs were really feeling it at the end.

Start Time: 8:45 pm; Workout Time: 72 minutes: Calories Burned: 450; Avg Heart Rate: 99.


SATURDAY - JUNE 4, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Kickin' and Punchin'

My legs and feet were not cooperating. I had no coordination and was wasting my time, so I stopped mid way through the third round. I can't remember the last time I did that, but it made sense today.  

Start Time: 3:10 pm; Workout Time: 38 minutes: Calories Burned: 195; Avg Heart Rate: 94.


SUNDAY - JUNE 5, 2022 - Rest

I'm continuing to skip the Sunday ab workouts. I was feeling a bit guilty, but am now wondering if the mental break it's giving me could be worth it.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 154.4 (2.2 lbs)
Body Fat: 12.2% (-0.7%)

This was the regression I was expecting. Not as much as I'd anticipated on the weight, but definitely on the Body Fat %.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

The strength and leg workouts went well. The cardio and yoga didn't so much. My feet were in bad shape all week.

No comments: