Monday, May 9, 2022

WEEK OF 05/09/2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - ROUND 2 - WEEK 3

MONDAY - MAY 9, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Who's Got Your Back? 

This actually turned out to be a good workout. I did Band Pulldowns instead of Pullups, because I'm really can't do many pullups anymore, and I don't think I'd be getting anything out of them. I did the heavier weighted back moves and lighter upper back/shoulder moves seated. That's what works for me. I feel safer.

Start Time: 7:50 pm; Workout Time: 55 minutes; Calories Burned: 406; Avg Heart Rate: 107.


TUESDAY - MAY 10, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Drop, Pulse, and Hold

Not my favorite workout because I feel it' excessively long. However, I also feel it can be effective because of the way it's laid out. I was thinking about doing only half of it today, but do need to work on my leg strength, so I did the entire thing. I held onto a chair on a lot of the moves, but on the second half I added a 15 lb weight to my free arm. I felt it. My legs were trembling a bit at the end.

Start Time: 7:30 pm; Workout Time: 72 minutes; Calories Burned: 467; Avg Heart Rate: 101. 


WEDNESDAY - MAY 11, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Shoulders and Arms Recharge

I did OK. I tried doing 25's early on with te Shoulder Presses and Bicep Curls, but cut back on the send set. Everything else went OK.

Start Time: 7:25 pm; Workout Time: 40 minutes; Calories Burned: 368; Avg Heart Rate: 118.


THURSDAY - MAY 12, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Attack and Defend

My balance was OK, so the workout went OK.

Start Time: 8:30 pm; Workout Time: 49 minutes; Calories Burned: 334; Avg Heart Rate: 104.


FRIDAY - MAY 13, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Triple Trouble Challenge

I did 30 pushups and 15 Band Pull-downs on each set. It went fine.

Start Time: 8:15 pm; Workout Time: 70 minutes; Calories Burned: 500; Avg Heart Rate: 106.   


SATURDAY - MAY 14, 2022 - THE POWER OF 4 - Morning Yoga

I had cut the lawn earlier today, so my legs were feeling especially stiff. I was modifying a bit. The socks I was wearing kept sliding off, so it was tough to get into standing vinyasas. I was feeling a bit of a crick in my back, so I decided to do some foam rolling instead of the vinyasas. I don't think I'd done that in at least a year.

Start Time: 8:45 pm; Workout Time: 37 minutes; Calories Burned: 222; Avg Heart Rate: 98. 


SUNDAY - MAY 15, 2022 - Rest

I skipped the ab workout again.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 151.8 (-2.6 lbs)
Body Fat: 11.9% (-0.2%)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

Nothing major. I was able to get through a round of golf, which had been a concern with my health (mostly balance) situation, so that made me feel a bit better.

No comments: