Monday, July 17, 2023

WEEK OF 07/17/2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 6 - WEEK 6

MONDAY, JULY 17, 2013 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Upper Body Balance

I can't believe I'm into week 6 already. This is going fast, I think because I'm enjoying it so much. Today was an absolute struggle. There were moves where I used to do a lot of reps that I can't do well anymore. I can't explode up onto a ball with a plyo pushup. I can't feel my feet, so the Four Ball Pushups were almost impossible. That's one of my favorite moves, so I was a bit shocked I couldn't do it. We'll see what happens next time.

Start Time: 7:45 pm; Workout Time: 53 minutes; Calories Burned: 364; Avg Heart Rate: 109.


TUESDAY, JULY 18, 2013 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - On One Leg For Legs

This was pretty much a waste of time for me when I could feel my feet. My balance was always bad. Now that I can't feel things I figured it was really pointless. I wasn't sure how to modify. I decided to hold onto a chair as lightly as I could. It made the workout at least semi effective. It didn't work on my balance, but it might have worked on my leg strength a bit, as I still had to do the moves on one leg. I'm a bit proud of myself for coming up with an alternative something, and not just giving up. 

Start Time: 8:15 pm; Workout Time: 52 minutes; Calories Burned: 222; Avg Heart Rate: 94.


WEDNESDAY, JULY 19, 2013 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Back and Belly

I like this workout because it's relatively short and done at more of a relaxed pace. I used the pullup assist on all the pullup moves and did eight reps each. I did 30 reps of each of the ab moves. No problems with those, except for the V-up Rollups, which were slightly ugly. I still got tired on a few of the pullups, but overall they went OK.

Start Time: 8:55 pm; Workout Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 195; Avg Heart Rate: 101.


THURSDAY, JULY 20, 2013 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Patience Hummingbird

My balance was really bad, so it was a bit frustrating, as usual. 

Start Time: 8:55 pm; Workout Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 224; Avg Heart Rate: 103.


FRIDAY, JULY 21, 2013 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - 100/30/20

The "100" is jump ropes. The last time I did this workout I could do them. Now I can't. I pulled out the rope before the workout, just to make sure there wasn't some kind of magic that would allow me to do them, but there wasn't. Instead, I did some random cardio moves (Heisman, A-Skips) while he was jumping rope, so I got some cardio in. I was OK on the ab and pushup moves, so it was still a good workout. I like it.

Start Time: 7:15 pm; Workout Time: 46 minutes; Calories Burned: 268; Avg Heart Rate: 102.


SATURDAY, JULY 22, 2013 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Cardio Confusion: Mason's Choice

This used to be one of my two or three favorite workouts in my library because of the setup and the fact he's in such a good move. However, today was a bit of a bummer because I kept losing my balance and couldn't go all out. I'll do the best I can with it in the future.

Start Time: 9:25 pm; Workout Time: 43 minutes; Calories Burned: 269; Avg Heart Rate: 101.


SUNDAY, JULY 23, 2013 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Iso Abs

Same as usual. I like it. Had problems with the second set of Banana Boats. I can feel the bit of tightness in my abs.

Start Time: 9:20 pm; Workout Time: 38 minutes; Calories Burned: 110; Avg Heart Rate: 87.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 160.4 (+0.8 lbs)
Body Fat: 14.0%  (+0.2%)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

The workouts went well. I'm really enjoying this.

No comments: