Monday, July 31, 2023

WEEK OF 07/31/2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 6 - WEEK 8

MONDAY - JULY 31, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Upper Body Balance

I did better than two weeks ago, but nowhere near where I was in my last round in 2020. I don't seem to have the strength to go plyo on my pushups, plus I'm afraid I'm going to hurt myself by slipping off a ball. That doesn't make for a good combination. However, I did what I thought was reasonable on the balls. I even got in four very lame Impossible Pushups. The boat moves went OK, but my legs were dropping on a lot of them. Tough workout.

Start Time: 6:45 pm; Workout Time: 53 minutes; Calories Burned: 396; Avg Heart Rate: 113.


TUESDAY - AUGUST 1, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - On One Leg

As I did last time, I held onto a chair to work the one leg a little, otherwise it would have a worthless work.

Start Time: 8:40 pm; Workout Time: 52 minutes; Calories Burned: 252; Avg Heart Rate: 97.


WEDNESDAY -AUGUST 2, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Back and Belly

Short workout. I got through it OK. I used the Pullup Assist on all the pullups and got in eight reps on each of those. I got 30 reps on the belly moves.

Start Time: 9:35 pm; Workout Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 239; Avg Heart Rate: 107.


THURSSDAY - AUGUST 3, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Patience Hummingbird

I was going in a bit encouraged because I did so well on this last week. It was a bit short of that, but still OK.

Start Time: 8:40 pm; Workout Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 279; Avg Heart Rate: 112.


FRIDAY -AUGUST 4, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - 100/30/20

No problems with the pushups or crunches, except. I only did 50 pushups on the last set, where I max out, and did 75 last time. Instead of the rope moves I switched between doing 50 Heisman's and 50 Alternating A-Skips. It seemed to work out OK.

Start Time: 10:15 pm; Workout Time: 46 minutes; Calories Burned: 232; Avg Heart Rate: 97.


SATURDAY - AUGUST 5, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Cardio Confusion: Mason's Choice

Not good. My balance and coordination was bad. My feet weren't cooperating. At one point I literally froze and couldn't move because my feet didn't want to.

Start Time: 8:35 pm; Workout Time: 43 minutes; Calories Burned: 327; Avg Heart Rate: 110.


SUNDAY -AUGUST 6, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Iso Abs

No issues. I enjoyed it.

Start Time: 4:25 pm; Workout Time: 3 minutes; Calories Burned: 130; Avg Heart Rate: 90.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 156.8 (-3.4 lbs)
Body Fat: 13.4% (-0.6%)

These are big drops. Probably an aberration, which happens every once in a while. There will probably be a re-set next week.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

This is the end of the second month and Volume 2, which is probably my favorite of the three. I'm feeling pretty good and enjoying the ride.

No comments: