Thursday, July 6, 2023

WEEK OF 07/03/2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 6 - WEEK 4

MONDAY - JULY 3, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Recovery 4 Results

I like this routine because it does what he says it's supposed to. An easier workout, where you are not killing yourself, but you still feel it a bit. Loved it.

Start Time: 8:20 pm; Workout Time: 38 minutes; Calories Burned: 205; Avg Heart Rate:  99.


TUESDAY - JULY 4, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Bun Shaper

Everything went OK. Pretty much the same as two weeks ago, but I was feeling pretty good.

Start Time: 4:35 pm; Workout Time: 49 minutes; Calories Burned: 375; Avg Heart Rate: 114.


WEDNESDAY - JULY 5, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Diamond Delts

I usually don't mind this one, but for some reason I just was putting it off. I finally got it done later than usual, and did OK with with. I increased my declined Pike Press reps to improve over the last time I did it. For some reason, my Average Heart Rate was really high.

Start Time: 9:25 pm; Workout Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 328; Avg Heart Rate: 129.


THURSDAY - JULY 6, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Fountain of Youth Yoga

It felt good today. I was loose. On the first bend to the floor my legs weren't tight at all. My flexibility was good throughout the workout, and my balance was better than usual

Start Time: 9:05 pm; Workout Time: 47 minutes; Calories Burned: 287; Avg Heart Rate: 102.


FRIDAY - JULY 7, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Mammoth UML

I didn't feel anything special beforehand, but once I got started I felt great. I did 50 pushups on the first set. Only did 30 last time. I subbed in Wide Pushups for the Plyo Skippers, which I can't do, and I did 50 of the Wide's. I still had problems with most of the leg exercises because I can't get off the floor too well, but I did Ok with those, I also felt really good on the "middle" exercises,

Start Time: 7:50 pm; Workout Time: 55 minutes; Calories Burned: 331; Avg Heart Rate: 104.


SATURDAY - JULY 8, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Medicine Ball Core Cardio

I didn't go full blast because I can't, but probably wouldn't have even if I was able. I'm just not a cardio guy.  I didn't have the energy or mindset I had the last two days

Start Time: 8:50 pm; Workout Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 275; Avg Heart Rate: 111..


SUNDAY - JULY 9, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Killer Abs

I started late, but everything went well.

Start Time: 10:15 pm; Workout Time: 26 minutes; Calories Burned: 152 ; Avg Heart Rate: 103..


SUNDAY WEIGN IN

Weight: 158.2 (-2.6 lbs)
Body Fat: 13.4% (-1.0 %)

Both are pretty big drops. Normally I don't feel the difference, but this week I did. I feel better. 


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

This was the end of the first month, and Volume 1. I absolutely loved it. I feel these workouts are more effective than any other program I've ever done. The weight loss and body fat% drops were also inspiring, mostly because I do feel the difference.

No comments: