Monday, July 24, 2023

WEEK OF 07/24/2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 6 - WEEK 7

MONDAY - JULY 24, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Core Ball Sandwich

This can be a bit of a tough workout. I got through it OK, but had to modify a few of the ball moves. I didn't go plyo on the Plyo Ball move. I rolled the ball back and forth instead. I didn't elevate my feet on the Stability Ball Pushups. I slipped off a few times last time I did this workout, and I didn't want a repeat performance with a chance of hurting myself. I did all pullups with the pullup assisr.

Start Time: 7:00 pm; Workout Time: 41 minutes; Calories Burned: 323; Avg Heart Rate: 110.


TUESDAY - JULY 25, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Butt and Belly

Tougher than it looks. I did OK. The 8 card pickups are going pretty good. I just have to start before he does on those because I go a lot slower, but I'm able to manage that.

Start Time: 8:10 pm; Workout Time: 46 minutes; Calories Burned: 304; Avg Heart Rate: 108.


WEDNESDAY - JULY 26, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - On One Leg

Did what I could. 15 lbs. 12 reps each.

Start Time: 7:35 pm; Workout Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 216; Avg Heart Rate: 106.


THURSDAY - JULY 27, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Patience Hummingbird

Probably the best yoga workout I've done in a long time. For some reason I was relaxed without trying. My balance was a bit better than normal and I was able to hold most of the poses for the same time Tony did. Even my flexibility was there in the hamstring cooldown. It was as close to zen like as I can remember.

Start Time: 8:25 pm; Workout Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 212; Avg Heart Rate: 102.


FRIDAY - JULY 28, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - 10 Minute Crusher Pack

I normally write down my reps, but since this one moves so quickly from move to move I decided to ignore writing things down and instead using that time to actually do more reps. I think I got a better, more concentrated workout, especially in my legs. I did alternating A Skips instead of the Jump Rope and pre-planned Kenpo moves instead of the Shadow Boxing. It all worked out well. The only thing I had problems with was the hanging ab moves, but I'll work on those. This turned into a good workout, and I felt it.

Start Time: 8:00 pm; Workout Time: 33 minutes; Calories Burned: 245; Avg Heart Rate: 110.


SATURDAY - JULY 29, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Cardio Intervals

I was tired all day and took a long nap before I started this. I was very sluggish and wondered how I was going to get it done, but I did. I felt better as the workout went along, and did what I could.

Start Time: 9:00 pm ; Workout Time: 41 minutes; Calories Burned: 258 ; Avg Heart Rate: 102.


SUNDAY - JULY 30, 2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Iso Abs

Again, it went very well except for the second set of Banana Boats. This is one of my favorite workouts in all those that I have, not just the One on Ones..

Start Time: 8:50 pm ; Workout Time: 38 minutes; Calories Burned: 125 ; Avg Heart Rate: 91.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 160.2 (-0.2 lbs)
Body Fat: 14.0% (no change)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I've passed the half way point for this round. It's gone very quickly, and I'm loving it. I'm also still getting sore here and there, which is a good sign.

No comments: