Monday, July 10, 2023

WEEK OF 07/10/2023 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 6 - WEEK 5

MONDAY, JULY 10, 2013 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Core Ball Sandwich 

This was a bit of an eye opener, as I haven't done any real stability ball exercises in a few years. The decline stability ball pushups were really bad, as I couldn't control the ball. I think I only got in about eight pushups with it on the first round, and I was barely bending my arms and not going very deep. On the second round I fell of the ball and smashed my arm after only two reps. I tried finishing the move with my feet on the floor, but even that was shaky. I did all pullups with the pullup assist. Those were OK. Overall. my attitude was good, but my performance was lacking.

Start Time: 8:55 pm; Workout Time: 41 minutes; Calories Burned: 302; Avg Heart Rate: 112.


TUESDAY, JULY 11, 2013 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Butt and Belly

I remembered that this was one of my favorites. For some reason I thought we only had to do the 8 Card Pickup once, but this was a repeat workout, so I had the thrill of doing it twice. I got through everything OK, but had to hold onto a chair for the Back Kicks and Warrior Run, as I have no balance, especially on one foot. Good workout.

Start Time: 9:35 pm; Workout Time: 47 minutes; Calories Burned: 302; Avg Heart Rate: 106.


WEDNESDAY, JULY 12, 2013 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - On One Leg

Lifting weights while balancing on one leg. I physically can't balance on one leg anymore. It's just where I am, so I deal with it and do the best I can. I used 15 lb weights on all the moves and did 12 reps of each. I had to tap my foot of the floor between each rep, but tried to lift my foot off the floor a bit while actually doing the rep. I don't know how effective it was for my core, but I tried.

Start Time: 9:15 pm; Workout Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 225; Avg Heart Rate: 108.


THURSDAY, JULY 13, 2013 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Patience "Hummingbird" Yoga

Not horrible, but not too good, either. My attitude was OK, probably because it was a shorter yoga workout, but my balance was horrible, which made for a less than great experience. It is what it is. I did what I could.

Start Time: 9:30 pm; Workout Time: 37 minutes; Calories Burned: 222; Avg Heart Rate: 103.


FRIDAY, JULY 14, 2013 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - 10 Minute Crusher Pack

I was feeling very sluggish going into this. I was sluggish throughout. It goes so quickly, it's hard to keep up.

Start Time: 7:45 pm; Workout Time: 34 minutes; Calories Burned: 213; Avg Heart Rate: 102.


SATURDAY, JULY 15, 2013 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Cardio Intervals

My feet were swollen and my balance was bad. There was so much I used to take for granted that I can't do anymore. It really hit me. I did what I could.

Start Time: 8:10 pm; Workout Time: 41 minutes; Calories Burned: 287; Avg Heart Rate: 111.


SUNDAY, JULY 16, 2013 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Iso Abs

This is one of my favorite workouts. It's long for an ab workout, but the time goes fast. The only time I was in  trouble was the second set of Banana Boats. Tony was having trouble with that set also.

Start Time: 8:40 pm; Workout Time: 38 minutes; Calories Burned: 144; Avg Heart Rate: 93.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 159.7 (+1.4 lbs)
Body Fat: 13.7% (+0.3%)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

Overall, I thought it went OK. I struggled with the last three days, but that was mostly because of physical limitations and balance.

No comments: