Monday, October 9, 2023

WEEK OF 10/09/2023 - POWERSYNC60 - Days 8-14

MONDAY - OCTOBER 9, 2023 - POWERSYNC60 - HIIT Me Up

Another one that wasn't in Power of 4. From the name, I kind of knew what to expect. It wasn't super hard, but it ended up being a little tougher than I expected. Some of the moves were new. It reminded me a bit of Interval X from P90x+. I was thrilled when I saw Pain In The Alice in it, who may be my all time favorite cast member. Always going 100% and always with a smile and a sense of humor. I found myself going harder than I usually do in a cardio workout.

Start Time: 7:15 pm; Workout Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 203; Avg Heart Rate: 111.


TUESDAY - OCTOBER 10, 2023 - POWERSYNC60 - Power Base

First repeated workout. Not my favorite. I was a big sluggish. My feet and legs tired early and my balance wasn't great the further we got into it.

Start Time: 6:50 pm; Workout Time: 46 minutes; Calories Burned: 263; Avg Heart Rate: 100.


WEDNESDAY - OCTOBER 11, 2023 - POWERSYNC60 - Everything, Every Muscle, All In One

I wasn't sure what to expect, then figured it must be one of Tony's U-C-M-L (Upper, Cardio,, Middle, Lower) workouts, but it didn't seem to be. I actually ended up liking most of the moves, and was able to do most of them OK.

Start Time: 7:05 pm; Workout Time: 44 minutes; Calories Burned: 248; Avg Heart Rate: 99.


THURSDAY - OCTOBER 12, 2023 - POWERSYNC60 - Butt and Gut

I remembered liking Butt and Belly from the One On One series, but this was nothing like that. It just seemed like a mish mash of moves and oftentimes I couldn't tell if it was a butt or a gut move. So far, I'm not a fan of this routine. That may change once I figure out what is going on.

Start Time: 6:15 pm; Workout Time: 44 minutes; Calories Burned: 195; Avg Heart Rate: 93.


FRIDAY - OCTOBER 13, 2023 - POWERSYNC60 - Ancient Warrior

I wasn't feeling to well when I started this one, but I had been looking forward to it because I generally like Tony's martial arts routines. This was a downer. Most of the moves were combinations of martial arts moves with core moves or leg moves of butt moves. I found most of the combinations annoying. Because I wasn't feeling well, I was sitting down between moves while he was describing them. I'd thought about quitting early on in the routine and finishing it tomorrow, then considered the stop option, but ended up finishing it up. As with yesterday's routine, I'm not a fan.

Start Time: 8:55 pm; Workout Time: 53 minutes; Calories Burned: 330; Avg Heart Rate: 103.


SATURDAY - OCTOBER 14, 2023 - POWERSYNC60 - The Big Sweat

It went OK. The moves aren't really that hard, but stacked on top of each other, you can get a bit tired.

Start Time: 5:35 pm; Workout Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 272; Avg Heart Rate: 113.


SUNDAY - OCTOBER 15, 2023 - POWERSYNC60 - Long and Strong

I normally like stretch workouts, but this seemed tedious today. I did the hamstring stretched quicker than they did and sat around while they finished those moves.

Start Time: 6:40 pm; Workout Time: 38 minutes; Calories Burned: 150; Avg Heart Rate: 94.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 154.4 (+1.4 lbs)
Body Fat: 12.6% (+0.6%)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

In general it went OK. I've got a bad tooth that's been bothering me for a few weeks and it's sapping a bit of my energy. I'm not eating well either. Hopefully, it'll be coming out on Tuesday.

No comments: