Monday, October 23, 2023

WEEK OF 10/23/2023 - POWERSYNC60 - Days 22-28

MONDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2023 - POWERSYNC60 - Base Power

This went OK. My balance seemed better. I was wearing some thicker socks than normal. I'm not sure that helped, but they certainly felt better.

Start Time: 6:55 pm; Workout Time: 46 minutes; Calories Burned: 268; Avg Heart Rate: 101.


TUESDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2023 - POWERSYNC60 - Ancient Warrior

I'm still not sold on this one, but having to list of moves available helped a bit. I even did all the Sprawls and Burpees, just not at super speed.

Start Time: 6:40 pm; Workout Time: 52 minutes; Calories Burned: 360; Avg Heart Rate: 105.


WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2023 - POWERSYNC60 - Strength One

Slow and steady again. I increased my weight to 35's on the Lawnmowers. It's not where I was several years ago, but still an improvement as to where I've been lately. I did slow band pulldowns instead of pullups.

Start Time: 8:10 pm; Workout Time: 35 minutes; Calories Burned: 221; Avg Heart Rate: 105.


THURSDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2023 - POWERSYNC60 - The Big Sweat

I'm not sure what to make of this one, but today it was annoying. There was too much chatter between moves, partly to let us catch our breaths, but there were other times he was droning on about sampling the next move or just chattering away about nothing. On the second to last move it seemed like it took him about three minutes to get the thing going. It may have been me today, but that's what I felt coming out of it. As for the workout part itself, I got in most of the moves. I guess I could have worked harder at it.

Start Time: 7:25 pm; Workout Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 248; Avg Heart Rate: 108.


FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2023 - POWERSYNC60 - Butt and Gut

Not bad. As I said last time, it seems to flow better now that I know the sequence.

Start Time: 7:20 pm; Workout Time: 44 minutes; Calories Burned: 230; Avg Heart Rate: 121.


SATURDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2023 - POWERSYNC60 - Everything, Every Muscle, All In One

I remember liking this one the first time. Not as much today. I wasn't in the mood, got started late, and my balance was horrible. I played some golf yesterday. I only played nine holes, but there was a lot of walking, and it's still affecting my legs and feet.
 
Start Time: 8:20 pm; Workout Time: 44 minutes; Calories Burned: 235; Avg Heart Rate: 98.


SUNDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2023 - POWERSYNC60 - Mindful Breath

I switched some of the workout from the schedule over the last few days, and was going to do Long and Strong today, but I decided to do this one, as I haven't done it in a while. I was interrupted a few times, so it was a bit disjointed, but overall it went OK.
 
Start Time: 7:20 pm; Workout Time: 29 minutes; Calories Burned: 71; Avg Heart Rate: 85.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 154.8 (+0.6 lbs)
Body Fat: 12.5% (no change)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I'm starting to get a bit bored with this thing, but am going to stick it out. I'm not ready to go full blast on a more intense workout program, but I also don't want to take a break. At least this is a bit of a maintenance program.

No comments: