Monday, October 16, 2023

WEEK OF 10/16/2023 - POWERSYNC60 - Days 15-21

MONDAY - OCTOBER 16, 2023 - POWERSYNC60 - Strength One 

I went pretty hard and steady on this one, more so than last time. It felt good. I used the pullup assist on the pullups and got 12 reps in on most of those. I used 30s on the weighted back moves. On the pushup or plank moves I usually go 6 to 8 reps in, but I was doing them with good form and range of motion, not fast and sloppy.

Start Time: 7:25 pm; Workout Time: 35 minutes; Calories Burned: 266; Average Heart Rate: 118.


TUESDAY - OCTOBER 17, 2023 - POWERSYNC60 - Rest

I had some teeth pulled today and they told me not to do anything strenuous, so I won't. Power Base was scheduled, and I've already done it twice, so a day off is OK.


WEDNESDAY - OCTOBER 18, 2023 - POWERSYNC60 - Strength Two 

Feeling a bit better. I increased my weight by about 5 lbs on a lot of the moves. It felt good. 

Start Time: 7:15 pm; Workout Time: 41 minutes; Calories Burned: 271; Average Heart Rate: 108.


THURSDAY - OCTOBER 19, 2023 - POWERSYNC60 - HIIT Me Up 

I don't think this went as smoothly as the first time I did it. I played golf today, my legs were a bit tired, and I was feeling sluggish overall. 

Start Time: 6:25 pm; Workout Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 206; Average Heart Rate: 108.


FRIDAY - OCTOBER 20, 2023 - POWERSYNC60 - Go With The Flow 

I was feeling good going into it and that continued throughout the session. One thing I like about this routine is that he's not holding poses for a long period of time. This was especially noticeable during the "everything" sections.

Start Time: 8:00 pm; Workout Time: 58 minutes; Calories Burned: 272; Average Heart Rate: 98.


SATURDAY - OCTOBER 21, 2023 - POWERSYNC60 - Butt and Gut

The first time I did this workout, everything seemed like a mish mash and I didn't like it. This morning I printed out all the workout sheets so I was able to see the sequence of the moves. It helped a bit, and I did go a little bit harder because I knew what to expect, but it still isn't my favorite workout.

Start Time: 5:30 pm; Workout Time: 44 minutes; Calories Burned: 260; Average Heart Rate: 103.


SUNDAY - OCTOBER 22, 2023 - POWERSYNC60 - Long and Strong 

I didn't really feel like doing it, but got it in late. I wasn't very flexible.

Start Time: 8:20 pm; Workout Time: 38 minutes; Calories Burned: 114; Average Heart Rate: 90.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 154.2 (-0.2 lbs)
Body Fat: 12.5% (-0.1%)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

Not too many thoughts. My mouth has been sore all week from the tooth extractions, so I'm not feeling great, but I did get the workouts in. I'm not sure how I feel about the program in general. It's obviously supposed to be a "lite" version of Power of 4, but I'm not sure what I'm getting out of it. I'm not a fan of some of the routines, but I'm going to give it time. Sometimes opinions can change.

No comments: