Monday, January 31, 2011

ROUND 7 - WEEK 11

This is a Classic Phase Two Week

MONDAY - January 31, 2011 - Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps
============================================
Time: 58:55
Calories Burned: 570
Avg Heart Rate: 121
Max Heart Rate: 160

A very good workout. I increased my reps on a few moves (36 Chair Dips, 24 Pike Presses, 68 Cross Body Blows), and actually did 8 Clap pushups off the floor. They weren't pretty, but I did them. I decreased the weight from 25 to 20 lbs on the Front to Back Tricep Extensions, but did more reps. I'd been struggling with 25 lbs on some of the other tricep moves, and just wanted to back off a bit.

TUESDAY - February 1, 2011 - Plyometrics
================================
Time: 58:45
Calories Burned: 625
Avg Heart Rate: 127
Max Heart Rate: 156

My left knee is still injured so I'm still not able to go full blast on this workout. I probably shouldn't even be doing Plyo with the injury, but I really like the workout, so I went at it. I wore my knee brace again. It limited my mobility on some of the moves, but otherwise things went OK. I'm hoping the knee heals on it's own, but deep inside I'm not sure that's going to happen.

WEDNESDAY - February 2, 2011 - Back and Biceps
======================================
Time: 1:00:55
Calories Burned: 596
Avg Heart Rate: 121
Max Heart Rate: 181

I used the same weight I did last time, but I increased my reps on some of the moves. Once again, I need to consider upping my weight and doing less reps, but for some reason I think doing less reps means I'm doing less of a workout. I need to get over that mindset. The pullups still aren't great, but I didn't struggle with them as much as I do sometimes. I also cut about 5 minutes off my usual pause time for this workout, so that's also a plus.

THURSDAY - February 3, 2011 - Yoga X
==============================
Time: 1:35:38
Calories Burned: 575
Avg Heart Rate: 98
Max Heart Rate: 126

An above average Yoga X. I was able to concentrate on the moves for the most part, with very little mind wandering. While still not great, my balancing was better than usual. My balance is something I'm going to keep working on, as it's a challenge.

FRIDAY - February 4, 2011 - Legs and Back
================================
Time: 59:50
Calories Burned: 571
Avg Heart Rate: 120
Max Heart Rate: 159

This was one of my best Legs and Back workouts. I still need to work on the balance a bit, but things just seemed to flow smoothly today. The leg exercises went well, and I increased my pullups by 6 over my workout from 2 weeks ago.

SATURDAY - February 5, 2011 - Kenpo X
===============================
Time: 58:55
Calories Burned: 483
Avg Heart Rate: 112
Max Heart Rate: 138

Just a pathetic effort as shown by my heart rate numbers. I had no energy and was sluggish the entire workout. Bad eating had something to do with it. I was low on food in the house so for lunch I finished off the last 20% or so of a container of low fat ice cream. Bad me.

SUNDAY - February 6, 2011 - Weign In and Ab Ripper X
=========================================
Weight: 180.5 Body Fat: 23.4%

An increase of 1 lb and .2% body fat. I didn't eat real good this week, so this wasn't unexpected.

AB RIPPER X
Time: 17:51
Calories Burned: 133
Avg Heart Rate: 106
Max Heart Rate: 147
Total Moves: 402

Did the workout during Super Bowl halftime. The 402 total moves included 88 Mason Twists.

No comments: