Sunday, March 27, 2011

After Round 7 Maintenance - Week of 3/21/2011

MONDAY - March 21, 2011 through SATURDAY - March 26, 2011 - REST ====================================================
My body needed a break. My knees are really sore and my mind also needed a break, as I was getting a little bit of burnout. I started P90X in May of 2008, and the only days I missed (aside from Sundays) were in September of 2009 when I took a week off because I was really sick, and physically couldn't do the workouts. I'm hoping this break helps me re-charge things, and I'm also thinking of taking next week off.

SUNDAY - March 27, 2011 - Weigh In
============================
Weight: 180.5 Body Fat: 23.6%

An increase of 1.4 lbs and .6% body fat. Both numbers are big increases. I had expected a small increase, but was hoping for nothing like that. I ate fairly well throughout the week. No sweets, except for two very small cookies on Friday. I had a few tuna subs during the week which had some mayo mixed in and some cheese on the top, and on Saturday, I finished off a piece and a half of stale pizza because I had nothing else in the house to eat. Not perfect, I know, but the thought and effort were there.

No comments: