Monday, October 27, 2014

P90X2 - ROUND 2 - WEEK 12 - Week of 10/27/2014

MONDAY - OCTOBER 27, 2014 - P.A.P. Lower

Great workout! I'm sweating like crazy. I got in all 8 Step Up Convicts on the last 3 sets. I had to start before they did to get them all in, and I was able to get into a full lunge when coming down, because of my ankles, but it's an improvement over last week. The big improvement was in the Side Bridges, where I got to 30 seconds on 6 of the 8 sets.

Time: 62 minutes; Calories Burned: 636; Avg Heart Rate: 124; Max Heart Rate: 157.


TUESDAY - OCTOBER 28, 2014 - P.A.P. Upper

I wasn't feeling well this morning and actually came home from work early. I slept most of the afternoon then did this thing in the early evening. I went fairly well, almost as if I hadn't been not feeling well. I'm still having problems with the Superman moves, not getting anywhere near the 45 seconds on any of the reps. Again, I;m not even attempting the Towel Pullups and am doing standard Wide Pullups instead.

Time: 52 minutes; Calories Burned: 498; Avg Heart Rate: 119; Max Heart Rate: 158.


WEDNESDAY - OCTOBER 29, 2014 - X2 Yoga

I was in a much more relaxed mood doing this today than normal, and I actually enjoyed it more than normal.

Time: 67 minutes; Calories Burned: 459; Avg Heart Rate: 102; Max Heart Rate: 127.


THURSDAY - OCTOBER 30, 2014 - P.A.P. Lower

This one went pretty good. I got in all the Step Up Convicts, but still can't get anywhere near a lunge when coming down. I also got in 30 seconds on all the Side Bridges, I positioned my self where I could see the time countdown on the screen, and this made it mentally easier to hold the pose. Before I was holding it not knowing how much time was left and it felt like I was holding them forever, so I was coming out early. Not today. The only concern was my lower right calf muscle was starting to tweak a bit. I really felt it on the last set of the Monster Slaloms, I also noticed I'm generally getting a pretty good calorie burn on this routine, which is good.

Time: 62 minutes; Calories Burned: 643; Avg Heart Rate: 124; Max Heart Rate: 157.


FRIDAY - OCTOBER 31, 2014 - P.A.P. Upper

Halloween! I wanted to get this in before all the trick-or-treaters showed up. None did. Good workout. I did all the Plyo Pushups without being on my knees. I finally remembered if I used a wide stance they're much easier. Still having problems with the Superman. I think the longest I went was 30 seconds. Still talking myself out of staying up longer. Wimp! I started with 5 wide pullups, which I do instead of the Towel Pullups, but then went to 4, 4, and only did 3 on my last set. Still can't get my arms close to the ground on the Roller Angels. I still like this workout though.

Time: 52 minutes; Calories Burned: 503; Avg Heart Rate: 119; Max Heart Rate: 155.


SATURDAY - NOVEMBER 1, 2014 - Recovery and Mobility

Nothing much to say about this one today.

Time: 57 minutes; Calories Burned: 243; Avg Heart Rate: 88; Max Heart Rate: 112.


SUNDAY - NOVEMBER 2, 2014 - X2 Ab Ripper

Last time doing this one in this round. Probably my favorite ab workout. It went good.

Time: 16 minutes; Calories Burned: 110; Avg Heart Rate: 101; Max Heart Rate: 126.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 199.2 (+2.4 lbs)
Body Fat: 22.3% (+0.3%)

I admit it. I ate the extra Halloween candy I bought. I also bought some pancake mix last week and had them a few times during the week. I'm not happy about the gain, but I don't indulge like this every week.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

The workouts went well, but I'm disappointed in myself (once again) that I couldn't control my eating, especially since I'm so close to the end of the round.

No comments: