Monday, March 26, 2018

WEEK OF 03/26/2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 1 - WEEK 8

MONDAY - MARCH 26, 2018 - Tony Horton One On One - Upper Body Balance

I was physically and mentally exhausted all day, most of it coming from work. I took a nap when I came hime, then dove into the workout. I guess the best thing I could say is that I didn't want to be doing it. It's one of the longer One On One workouts and one of my least favorite. I got through it, but I didn't push myself to do a lot of extra reps.

Time: 53 minutes; Calories Burned: 243; Avg Heart Rate: 102; Max Heart Rate: 133.


TUESDAY - MARCH 27, 2018 - Tony Horton One On One - On One Leg For Legs

While doing the first move on my left leg I realized it was almost impossible for me to balance on it. Not that it's hard, but physically impossible. The right leg is better, but not by much. I went through the workout doing the best I could, but I felt helpless.

Time: 52 minutes; Calories Burned: 225; Avg Heart Rate: 103; Max Heart Rate: 133.


WEDNESDAY - MARCH 28, 2018 - Tony Horton One On One - Back and Belly

Despite the fact I struggle with pullups, I kind of like this one. Tony moves at a good pace. Not too fast. Not too slow. I did fine on all the ab moves and better than normal on the pullups. I tried a repeat of last time where I used my wrist supported gloves and I over-gripped the bar a bit.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 190; Avg Heart Rate: 110; Max Heart Rate: 142.


THURSDAY - MARCH 29, 2018 - Tony Horton One On One - Patience Hummingbird (Yoga)

I was more relaxed today than I have been in a while, I wasn't close to perfect in my poses, but I wasn't worrying about it either. I wasn't "in the moment", but I was closer than usual.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 116; Avg Heart Rate: 99; Max Heart Rate: 121.


FRIDAY - MARCH 30, 2018 - Tony Horton One On One - 100/30/20

I like this workout. It covers a lot. No problems with the crunches or pushups. I did 55 of the "max out" pushups at the end. The jump ropes were going really well for the first 4 sets, but after that I started tangling myself up a lot. I ended up with 329 total, which is about 50 more than two weeks ago.

Time: 46 minutes; Calories Burned: 272; Avg Heart Rate: 112; Max Heart Rate: 151.


SATURDAY - MARCH 31, 2018 - Tony Horton One On One - Cardio Confusion (Mason's Choice)

I was sluggish most of the day, so I tried to let that wear off before starting this one. I'm glad I did, as I felt good throughout the workout. This one is a bit sneaky, as I'm usually gassed at the end and burn a lot of calories.

Time: 44 minutes; Calories Burned: 322; Avg Heart Rate: 118; Max Heart Rate: 140.


SUNDAY - APRIL 1, 2018 - Tony Horton One On One - Iso Abs

Not much to say. I like this one, and I feel this one. Great workout.

Time: 38 minutes; Calories Burned: 80; Avg Heart Rate: 98; Max Heart Rate: 122.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 190.0 (-1.6 lbs)
Body Fat: 20.4% (-0.3%)

Pretty much back to where I was two weeks ago.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

This is the end of Volume II for this round. I really liked the workouts. I'm feeling stronger and more toned. Eating has been mostly good.


No comments: