Monday, September 10, 2018

WEEK OF 09/10/2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 2 - WEEK 2

MONDAY - SEPTEMBER 10, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Results 4 Recovery

This went OK. It's a bit of an active recovery workout. Today, it was going a bit slow for me. I couldn't wait for it to be over. It's not that I disliked it. I just wasn't in the mood.

Time: 38 minutes; Calories Burned: 111; Avg Heart Rate: 103; Max Heart Rate: 134.


TUESDAY - SEPTEMBER 11, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Bun Shaper

I was feeling real sluggish when I came home from work. Took a nap. Felt a little better, but not much. I certainly didn't feel like working out. However, once I started the workout I felt much better. I saw from my old posts that I'd taken breaks on this one before. Not today. I felt great when I was done.

Time: 49 minutes; Calories Burned: 286; Avg Heart Rate: 122; Max Heart Rate: 155.


WEDNESDAY - SEPTEMBER 12, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Diamond Delts

A quick shoulder workout. 9 moves with one repeat on each. I looked at my notes from last time and saw I only did 30's on the Shoulder Presses. I used 40's in the P90X Shoulders and Arms routine, so I figured no problem with the 40's. I was wrong. I did use 40's on the first set, but I only did eight reps, and they were ugly with bad form. I dropped to 30's on the second set and still struggled. I used 25's on the Deep Swimmers Presses, which I used in P90X. I struggled there again. And to finish it off I struggled with 20's on the Y Presses, where I use 25's in P90X. I don't know if it was the day, or the sequence of routines preceeding this one, but I do know the strength wasn't there. Very humbling.

Time: 36 minutesl Calories Burned: 158; Avg Heart Rate: 115; Max Heart Rate: 148.


THURSDAY - SEPTEMBER 13, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Fountain of Youth

This may have been the most relaxing yoga routine I've done in years. For some reason I wasn't fighting it or trying to be perfect. I was moving slower and breathing deeper. I know that's the whole idea, but I never do it.

Time: 47 minutes; Calories Burned: 94; Avg Heart Rate: 106; max Heart Rate: 130.


FRIDAY - SEPTEMBER 14, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Mammoth U-M-L

18 moves. Nothing excessively hard, but you do work up a sweat. I think I did OK with it.

Time: 55 minutes; Calories Burned: 188; Avg Heart Rate: 110; Max Heart Rate: 146.


SATURDAY - SEPTEMBER 15, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Medicine Ball Core Cardio

I did OK. I don't always go 100% all out on cardio routines because I know I'll burn myself out early. Today, I'd say I was at about 75%, which is normal. I'm eating poorly again.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 218; Avg Heart Rate: 122; Max Heart Rate: 146.


SUNDAY - SEPTEMBER 16, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ONE ONE - Killer Abs

I felt good doing this one today. I was going a bit faster that he was at the beginning on the Ab Ripper X moves, so I was able to get in the Cross Leg Sit-ups without hitting pause. That move is in the original Ab Ripper X, but he forgets to do it on this video. I got in 50 Mason Twists at the end with no problems.

Time: 24 minutes; Calories Burned: 81; Avg Heart Rate: 105; Max Heart Rate: 145.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 181.4 (-1.0 lbs)
Body Fat: 18.4% (-0.4%)

Still not eating great, but not an excessive amount of junk either.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I liked a lot of the workouts this week, especially Bun Shaper. Eating could be better, but I'm really feeling toned.

No comments: