Monday, September 24, 2018

WEEK OF 09/24/2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 2 - WEEK 4

MONDAY - SEPTEMBER 24, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Results 4 Recovery

Better than last time. I just took it slow and easy. I used 10's on the cardio moves, 20 on the tricep move. Nice and relaxing. It's a bit of a strange workout in that you're working at a low pace, but still almost breaking a sweat. It's almost uncomfortable at times because of that.

Time: 39 minutes; Calories Burned : 106; Avg Heart Rate: 109; Max Heart Rate: 135.


TUESDAY - SEPTEMBER 25, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Bun Shaper

I like this workout. I think it's effective, I always work up a good sweat, and who doesn't like nice buns? The 8 card pickup is a beast, but I'm getting used to it and appreciating it.

Time: 49 minutes; Calories Burned: 287; Avg Heart Rate: 121; Max Heart Rate: 153.


WEDNESDAY - SEPTEMBER 26, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Diamond Delts

I have to start off by saying today would have been my dad's 85th birthday. Miss you dad!!! Today's workout went OK. I was able to do the shoulder presses with 40's without losing too much form. On the first set I did 10 reps standing and on the second set I did 12 reps sitting. So, that's progress. No problems with any of the other moves, but doing two sets of Deep Swimmers Presses in the last block seemed a bit cruel, even with only using 25's.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 132; Avg Heart Rate: 113; Max Heart Rate: 141.


THURSDAY - SEPTEMBER 27, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Fountain of Youth

Just a shitty yoga workout. I had work related issues on my mind the whole time I was doing the workout, so I was just going through the motions and not really relaxing at all.

Time: 47 minutes; Calories Burned: 94; Avg Heart Rate: 105; Max Heart Rate: 132.


FRIDAY - SEPTEMBER 28, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Mammoth U M L

I played golf this morning. I was feeling a bit sluggish going into the workout because I feel my body was just tired and sore from the golfing. Despite this, I mentally pushed through and got the workout done. These workouts don't seem like much on paper, but they're tough, and I feel like I'm in the best shape of my life at age 61. I'm so glad I took the time to track this series down earlier in the year. I'm very, very happy with the results, and they're fun to do.

Time: 55 minutes; Calories Burned: 186; Avg Heart Rate: 106; Max Heart Rate: 157.


SATURDAY - SEPTEMBER 29, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Medicine Ball Core Cardio

Not a good day. Played in a charity golf event that took up most of the day. Played poorly. Otherwise, just feeling out of sorts with things. I wasn't dreading this workout, which helped me get it done. Even though it was just an average workout, it was something positive for the day.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 230; Avg Heart Rate: 123; Max Heart Rate: 145.


SUNDAY - SEPTEMBER 30, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Killer Abs

I did this late in the day, and hadn't eaten too well. It didn't go as smoothly as it usually does. I labored on some moves and only git in 28 mason Twists before I came down. I then finished the other 12.

Time: 24 minutes; Calories Burned: 88; Avg Heart Rate: 108; Max Heart Rate: 136.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 181.8 (-0.2 lbs)
Body Fat: 18.4% (-0.2%)

OK numbers, but I can do better. I'm not fooling myself. I'm not eating well.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

This completes month one and Volume One of the workouts. I love these workouts because they're effective.


No comments: