Monday, November 12, 2018

WEEK OF 11/12/18 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 2 - WEEK 11

MONDAY - NOVEMBER 12, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Chest, Back, and Balls 

Things went pretty well. I went a bit quicker than he did, and finished about four moves before he did. I let myself rest a bit, then followed him in the cool down. My arms feel like jello afterwards. I filmed myself doing the Four Ball Pushups again, hoping to keep my butt down a bit. There was a slight improvement, but not much. I'm wondering how flat I can get and still balance on the back balls. Pullups went OK.

Time: 60 minutes; Calories Burned: 255; Avg Heart Rate: 118; Max Heart Rate: 141.


TUESDAY - NOVEMBER 13, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Plyocide

Not my favorite workout, and I'll admit I don't seem to go all out because of that. I didn't totally dog it though. I just feel I could have done better. I didn't even break too much of a sweat.

Time: 66 minutes; Calories Burned: 311; Avg Heart Rate: 112; Max Heart Rate: 142.


WEDNESDAY - NOVEMBER 14, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Shoulders and Arms: MC2

Pretty close to the numbers I did last time. I know I did one less Bicep Curl than I did last time. I used 40's on those and only got in 7 reps the first time, then did eight, then eight. I might have bumped up the weight or did a few more reps elsewhere.

Time: 58 minutes; Calories Burned: 278; Avg Heart Rate: 118; Max Heart Rate: 155.


THURSDAY - NOVEMBER 15, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Yoga: MC2

This still isn't my favorite yoga routine, but I'm starting to appreciate it more and more as I get used to it. There were a few stumbles here and there, and a few things I still can't do, but overall it went OK.

Time: 66 minutes; Calories Burned: 151; Avg Heart Rate: 110; Max Heart Rate: 135.


FRIDAY - NOVEMBER 16, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Base and Back

Near the end Tony says something to the effect of when you are done with this one you know you've been through a workout. Spot on. I went a bit faster than he did and finished about five moves before he did. I was moving on to the next move as soon as I caught my breath. I did 20 reps on each of the plyo moves and the pullups were about as good as I've ever done. I did 10 standard pullups on the first move and can't remember the last time I did that. It wasn't so long ago that I was struggling to get three in.

Time: 51 minutes; Calories Burned: 204; Avg Heart Rate: 114; Max Heart Rate: 143.


SATURDAY - NOVEMBER 17, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Total Body X

A shorter routine. Only 16 moves. Some were harder. Some were easier. I got through it OK.

Time: 42 minutes; Calories Burned: 197; Avg Heart Rate: 113; Max Heart Rate: 143.


SUNDAY - NOVEMBER 18, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ARX2

Not much to say, but I did do quite well. I was touching my knees on all the crunches.

Time: 45 minutes; Calories Burned: 110; Avg Heart Rate: 101; Max Heart Rate: 126.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 179.0 (+1.4 lbs)
Body Fat: 17.8% (no change)

I'm not concerned. I think I ate pretty close to how I have been lately. Not great, but not too bad either.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I'm sore everyday, but otherwise I feel pretty good and I'm really feeling toned. I can eat much better.

No comments: