Monday, May 6, 2019

WEEK OF 05/06/19 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE- ROUND 3 - WEEK 4

MONDAY - MAY 6, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Recovery 4 Results

Not much to say. Recovery workouts are great.

Time: 38 minutes; Calories Burned: 239; Avg Heart Rate: 101.


TUESDAY - MAY 7, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Bun Shaper

This went OK.The toughest move is the 8 card pickup. It used to really wear me out. Not today.

Time: 49 minutes; Calories Burned: 439; Avg Heart Rate: 116.


WEDNESDAY - MAY 8, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Diamond Delts

I was a bit sluggish. On the Shoulder Presses I didn't even try 40's because I didn't think I could handle them, even though I've used that much weight before. I used 35's instead, but only got in 6 reps the first time, while standing. On the second round, while sitting down, I got in 12 reps, but was pushing my back against the upright bench a bit. A bit of a concern, but maybe it was just one of those days.  All the other moves went OK.

Time:


THURSDAY - MAY 9, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Fountain Of Youth (Yoga)

Tonight I visited with a good friend of mine who works out, mostly at the gym with weights. I'd suggested yoga to her several months ago and she's dabbled with it here and there and really likes it. That kind of inspired me for my workout tonight. I felt good, and felt like I had a purpose during the workout. It went better than usual. I still stumbled here and there, but that wasn't the point. The point was that I did feel good. Thanks, Kris!

Time:


FRIDAY - MAY 10, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Mammoth UML

I kind of took it one move at a time and it worked out well, and it seemed to go by pretty quickly. I got a bit tired on the Push-up Side Arm Balances, which I did 24,

Time: 55 minutes; Calories Burned: 345; Avg Heart Rate: 100.


SATURDAY - MAY 11, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Medicine Ball Core Cardio

I did this one fairly late but for some reason my energy level was up, so I went harder than usual on most of the moves. As usual, I used an 8 lb medicine ball. A good workout.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 367; Avg Heart Rate: 123.


SUNDAY - MAY 12, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Killer Abs

The workout went fine. No problems.

Time: 21 minutes; Calories Burned: 165; Avg Heart Rate: 107.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 175.0 (-0.8 lbs)
Body Fat: 16.8% (-0.1%)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

The workouts went OK. Just a lot of other non-workout things going on, so they became secondary this week. I got them done, however. The weight loss was nice, but I'm still not eating well. The jeans I just bought a few months ago already are too big. I hadn't been wearing a belt with them and they were sliding off all day.

No comments: