Monday, May 27, 2019

WEEK OF 05/27/19 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE- ROUND 3 - WEEK 7

MONDAY - MAY 27, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Core Ball Sandwich

It's Memorial Day. No work today, so I was a bit rested going into it. It went well. I went a bit faster than he did on the video, and finished about five minutes before he did. I increased my reps from last time on a few of the pull-up and push-up moves. The only regret I had was not doing more Sphinx Push-ups on the first set. I only did eight. I could have done more, but didn't tough it out. I did twelve on the second set.

Time: 41 minutes; Calories Burned: 404; Avg Heart Rate: 123.


TUESDAY - MAY 28, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Butt and Belly

This one can be sneaky tough. There are a few killer moves, especially the Leap Frog Squats and the 8 Card Pickups. Tony's in a real good mood, much like he is in Cardio Confusion: Mason's Choice, si that in itself makes the workout more enjoyable. I got through everything OK.

Time: 46 minutes; Calories Burned: 409; Avg Heart Rate: 115.


WEDNESDAY - MAY 29, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - On One Leg

I did what I could. One small shred of light was that in the bonus round, I actually fely my balance was a tiny bit better. Nothing great, but a bit better. I went faster than he did on the video, because I just wanted to get it done. I finished about 10 minutes before he did, then watched the rest. I guess I could have done some extra moves there, but didn't. No motivation. I was done.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 276; Avg Heart Rate: 109.


THURSDAY - MAY 30, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Patience Hummingbird (Yoga)

I was pretty much relaxed throughout, but I did stumble and fall down out of both Half Moons, which frustrated me a bit. I was also trying to get my feet perfect in Warrior Two, but I'm finding with my twisted knees, that's not going to happen easily. I think I should just accept it and do the best I can. That's what I learned today.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 216; Avg Heart Rate: 99.


FRIDAY - MAY 31, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - 10 Minute Crusher Pack

I went at it pretty hard and worked up a pretty good sweat.

Time: 33 minutes; Calories Burned: 320; Avg Heart Rate: 123.


SATURDAY - JUNE 1, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Cardio Intervals

Normally I don't go too hard on this one, but today I did. It went well, and again, I worked up a good sweat.

Time: 41 minutes; Calories Burned: 333; Avg Heart Rate: 114.


SUNDAY - JUNE 2, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Iso Abs

As I've said before, I really like this workout. I even did a bit better on the second round of Banana Boats. Although they still weren't perfect, it was still an improvement. I also went slower, and kept up with Tony on most of the moves. In the past, I usually have a tendency to get impatient and finish a few reps ahead of him.

Time: 38 minutes; Calories Burned: 249; Avg Heart Rate: 102.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 170.8 (-1.2 lbs)
Body Fat: 15.9% (-0.4%)

While these are good numbers, I also know I'm not necessarily eating better. I'm eating less. A lot on my mind with a good friend. This is the opposite of stress eating.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I was distracted most of the week, but I got the workouts in, and I did well on most of them.

No comments: