Monday, May 20, 2019

WEEK OF 05/20/19 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE- ROUND 3 - WEEK 6

MONDAY - MAY 20, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Upper Body Balance

I did pretty well. I actually did two of the Impossible Push-ups. I recorded myself doing the Four Ball Push-ups and was able to keep my butt down. I did 22 of those. I did a few more reps than last time on a number of the push-up moves, so it was a good workout.

Time: 53 minutes; Calories Burned: 475; Avg Heart Rate: 117.


TUESDAY - MAY 21, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - On One Leg For Legs

I did the best I could, knowing it wasn't going to be pretty. I tapped or lost my balance on almost every single rep. It is what it is. I did 50 push-ups and 10 squats on my Bosu Ball when done, so there was a little bonus there.

Time: 52 minutes; Calories Burned: 378; Avg Heart Rate: 107.


WEDNESDAY - MAY 22, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Back and Belly

The workout went well. I got all the Belly moves in with no problems. I did pretty good on the pull-up moves, for me, When I looked at mu pull-up numbers from the last time I did this workout, last October, I was surprised I did that many. Today, I exceeded those numbers on a number of them. Again, nothing extraordinary, but good for me.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 267; Avg Heart Rate: 108.


THURSDAY - MAY 23, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Patience Hummingbird (Yoga)

I'm fighting off a bit of a cold, so it was a good day for this workout. I stumbled a bit on both Half Moon's, but otherwise did OK. I feel a bit better afterwards.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 283; Avg Heart Rate: 109.


FRIDAY - MAY 24, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - 100/30/20

Not as good as last time I did this last October. I got 346 jump ropes in during the eight sets. While he was doing his bonus round of doing 100 jumps without a miss, I was trying to see how many misses it would take me to get to 100 jumps. It was 26. I started with about 30 straight, then broke down, and was missing every few jumps. Diring the Max Push-up move, I did 85. I didn't go super low, but I wasn't just cracking my elbows either. I like this workout.

Time: 46 minutes; Calories Burned: 439; Avg Heart Rate: 119.


SATURDAY - MAY 25, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Cardio Confusion: Mason's Choice

Still feeling blah. Not much energy. Doing a lot of sleeping. This is my favorite workout. I was Ok, but was running out of gas faster than usual on some of the moves. I had to stop several times during the Press Jacks, near the end of the workout, because my legs just wouldn't move. I still enjoyed it, however.

Time: 43 minutes; Calories Burned: 422; vg Heart Rate: 120.


SUNDAY - MAY 26, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Iso Abs

Once again, all went well, except for the second set of Banana Boats, which were really bad.

Time: 38 minutes; Calories burned: 269; Avg Heart Rate: 104.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 172.0 (-0,6 lbs)
Body Fat: 16.3% (-0.2%)

I checked my old sheets and this has been the lightest I've been since I started in 2008. Same with the body fat. I was down near this area in July 2011, then got back up to 213 in July 2016.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK 

Still a lot on my mind, but the workouts are going well. I'm realizing I'm in pretty good shape. People are noticing and I'm more confident with what I'm doing. These One On One's are really the difference for me. They were designed to be supplements to P90X, but I'm getting better results with these for some reason. Plus, they're fun.

No comments: