Monday, August 12, 2019

WEEK OF 08/12/19 - P90X3 - ROUND 7 - WEEK 2

MONDAY - AUGUST 12, 2019 - P90X3 - Total Synergistics

Ugh! Got it done.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 290; Avg Heart Rate: 123.


TUESDAY - AUGUST 13, 2019 - P90X3 - Agility X

I was feeling sluggish going into it. Normally that wears off, but not today. This workout is very uninspiring to me, so I half assed my way through most of it, barely going through the motions. My balance was horrible and I couldn't move fast. I wish I could take something positive out of it, but I can't. A complete waste of 30 minutes.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 247; Avg Heart Rate: 116.


WEDNESDAY - AUGUST 14, 2019 - P90X3 - The Challenge

I always hated Chest and Back days, but now I'm liking them a bit more, After Monday and Tuesday, I actually felt like I accomplished something today. I upped my numbers fro last weeks 5 pullups, 25 pushups to 6 pullups, 30 pushups. I got them all in, so I feel good.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 230; Avg Heart Rate: 113.


THURSDAY - AUGUST 15, 2019 - P90X3 - X3 Yoga

I decided to video a couple of moves in my workout today to upload to Facebook, so those that know that I workout everyday could actually get a snippet of it. Turns out it was probably my best and most enjoyable yoga workout I've done in a long time.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 187; Avg Heart Rate: 101.


FRIDAY - AUGUST 16, 2019 - P90X3 - CVX

Another good effort. Because I've been getting pretty good results over the last year and a half with the One On Ones, P90X, and P90X2, I'd been hesitant to go back to 30 minute workouts. I thought there was a chance I'd lose my momentum. I'm still very wary of that, but I'm trying to give it my all for the 30 minutes. A lot of these workouts, that's tough, because a lot of them rely on balance, which I'm horrible at, and I get frustrated with them (see Agility X). Today, I tried hard. Not super hard on some moves, but I was cognizant of the fact I have to push myself in the shorter period of time. I just have to keep it up, especially when I don't want to. I burned a lot of calories for the time today.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 340; Avg Heart Rate: 131.


SATURDAY - AUGUST 17, 2019 - P90X3 - The Warrior

As with last week, I just took it one move at a time, but knew to pace myself, as there are very few moves where you can relax a bit. I suppose I could have done a little bit better here and there, but if I had, I;m wondering if I'd have had any gas left on other moves.

Time: 30 minutes; Calories Burned: 283; Avg Heart Rate: 120.


SUNDAY - AUGUST 18, 2019 - P90X3 - X3 Ab Ripper

I was sore as hell and lethargic all day, and didn't know how I was to get this done. I felt a little better later in the day and finally got it in around 8 pm. I have to say I did pretty good. It's hard to measure against previous workouts.

Time: 15 minutes: Calories Burned:143; Avg Heart Rate: 121


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 169.0 (-1,8 lbs)
Body Fat: 15.4% (-0.4%)

Lowest I've been in the 11 years since I started P90X,


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

It didn't start out too good because I really don't like Monday's and Tuesday's workout. However after that I think I did pretty good. As I said, I was really, really sore on Sunday morning. It was probably a combination of CVX and The Warrior, but I'm guessing more CVX. I finally broke the 170 plateau, which I'm happy about. I'd done it about seven years ago, but I found that scale was showing about 10 lbs lower than I actually was, so I'm not counting that.

No comments: