Monday, April 20, 2020

WEEK OF 04/20/2020 - POWER 90 - ROUND 1 - WEEK 6

MONDAY - APRIL 20, 2020 - POWER 90 - Sculpt Circuit 3-4

I went of of sequence again, getting the tougher ones out of the way first. Weird thing is that I include pull-ups in those tougher ones, and I can get more in with less rest in between them. I think I did more reps on one of the weighted back moves.

Time: 48 minutes; Calories Burned: 452; Avg Heart Rate: 124.


TUESDAY - APRIL 21, 2020 - POWER 90 - Sweat Cardio 3-4 + Ab Ripper 200

The workout went well as usual. No caffeine today, so I felt a little less edgy.

Time: 49 minutes; Calories Burned: 372; Avg Heart Rate: 109.


WEDNESDAY - APRIL 22. 2020 - POWER 90 - Sculpt Circuit 3-4

Before the workout I was thinking about how I was going to get through it again. The thought crossed my mind that I was doing the workouts just to do them, and not concentrating on why I was doing them. By the time I got around to doing it, the thought had escaped me, but it's still a good question. I got through everything OK, but it's still tough.

Time: 43 minutes; Calories Burned: 448; Avg Heart Rate: 128.


THURSDAY - APRIL 23, 2020 - POWER 90 - Sweat Cardio 3-4 + Ab Ripper 200

Did OK.

Time: 49 minutes; Calories Burned: 350; Avg Heart Rate: 108.


FRIDAY - APRIL 24, 2020 - POWER 90 - Sculpt Circuit 3-4

Last time doing this one until Week 13. I did things out of sequence again. The time was real time, starting when I did the first move, and ending it when I finished the last. No warm up or cool down included. No real increase in weights or reps, as I'm always thinking if I do so, I'll suffer with decreased reps later on. As it was, the pull-ups suffered.

Time: 42 minites; Calories Burned: 463; Avg Heart Rate: 129.


SATURDAY - APRIL 25, 2020 - POWER 90 - Sweat Cardio 3-4 + Ab Ripper 200

Last time doing this one for a while also, except I'll miss this one. It works up a bit of a sweat and gets you a bit tired later on, but I like the moves, especially the kicking and boxing moves. I also like this Ab Ripper.

Time: 49 minutes; Calories Burned: 359; Avg Heart Rate: 113.


SUNDAY - APRIL 26, 2020 - TONY HORTON - Ho' Ala Ke Kino 

I got this done mid-evening, It went OK, but I did have to go to my knees once during the power yoga section. He's going really fast and doing two push-ups during each vinyasa, My shoulders are on fire from the Sculpt exercises, so the push-ups were killing me,

Time: 27 minutes; Calories Burned: 170; Avg Heart Rate: 101.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 169.6 (+0.2 lbs)
Body Fat: 15.3% (+0.1%)

Going in the wrong direction. Stress and depression eating.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I'm getting the workouts done, but as I mentioned on Wednesday, I'm not concentrating of the right reason. The Sculpt exercises are killing me for some reason. I'm getting depressed during the days I know I have to come home and do them. I can feel their effectiveness because I'm sore all over, but I'm not doing this to make myself depressed. That's a bit counter productive.


No comments: