Monday, August 10, 2020

WEEK OF 8/10/2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 5 - WEEK 4

MONDAY - AUGUST 10, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Recovery 4 Results

I absolutely ate like super crap at work today. Stress eating. When I got home my body basically shut down and told me to go screw myself. I was totally exhausted. I felt a bit better after a few hours and got this one in. It was a perfect day for a recovery workout and a rude reminder to take care of myself.

Time: 38 minutes; Calories Burned: 268; Avg Heart Rate: 106.


TUESDAY - AUGUST 11, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Bun Shaper

I was feeling a bit out of it when I got home. The heat is getting to me a bit. It's not excessively hot, but it's been humid forever, and that wears on me. I took a bit of a nap when I got home, then did the workout. It went pretty good. My right knee is still a bit sore and I noticed it the most on the side kicks. The Eight Card pickup is the meanest move of the bunch, but I did quite well on that both times. I even did OK on the Sit Downs, which I usually don't like.

Time:49 minutes; Calories Burned: 488; Avg Heart Rate: 122.


WEDNESDAY - AUGUST 12, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Diamond Delts

I used to be able to 8 reps with 40's a few years ago, but I've struggled with anything more than 30's the last few times. I saw from my sheets that I did 10 reps with 30's two weeks ago. Today I did 12 reps on the first set. I decided to try 40's on the second set and couldn't get them over my head, but I did get another 12 reps in. Something to work at. On all the other moves I pretty much did the same reps with the same weights I'd used the last few times. 

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 332; Avg Heart Rate: 120..


THURSDAY - AUGUST 13, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Fountain Of Youth

My mind was wandering, but the workout went OK. I lost my balance several times, which I normally do, but otherwise things weren't feeling forced.

Time: 47 minutes; Calories Burned: 337; Avg Heart Rate: 107.


FRIDAY - AUGUST 14, 2920 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Mammoth UML

I took it move by move and it went well. I was relatively relaxed throughout.

Time:55 minutes; Calories Burned: 372; Avg Heart Rate: 108.


SATURDAY - AUGUST 15, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Medicine Ball Core Cardio 

For some reason I can never go full blast on this one and it's due to a total lack of coordination on my part. I keep losing my balance. I find myself ending up on my heel on a lot of the moves. I still was breathing heavy at the end. Heart Rate Monitor crapped out a few times, too.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 221; Avg Heart Rate: 109.


SUNDAY - AUGUST 16, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Killer Abs

I did it without the video again, and again I did it out of sequence, getting the harder moves done first. I did get interrupted a few times. It ended up going OK. I got 50 Mason Twists in, where before I couldn't get past 40. Today I did them halfway through the workout, instead of at the end, so that might have had somehing to do with it.

Time: 18 minutes; Calories Burned: 114; Avg Heart Rate: 99.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN:

Weight: 160.4 (-3.0 lbs)

Body Fat: 13.6% (-0.3%)

Good numbers, but I'm just not eating well. In fact, I'm not eating much. The constant heat is draining me.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

This is the lowest weight and body fat % I've been at since I started in 2008. I'm probably at a lower weigh than I should be, but I do feel good and toned.

No comments: