Monday, August 31, 2020

WEEK OF 8/31/2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 5 - WEEK 7

MONDAY - AUGUST 31, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Core Ball Sandwich

All day long I was thinking I was supposed to do Upper Body Balance then remembered it was supposed to be this one. I did the moves, but the intensity wasn't there. I don't think my form was too good, either. I also went faster than he did, finishing a few moves ahead of him. I just wanted to get it done.

Start: 7:45 pm; Time: 41 minutes; Calories Burned: 433; Avg Heart Rate: 126.


TUESDAY - SEPTEMBER 1, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Butt and Belly

A good workout today. As I've said before, I like this one.

Start: 8:40 pm; Time: 47 minutes; Calories Burned: 429; Avg Heart Rate: 117.


WEDNESDAY - SEPTEMBER 2, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - On One Leg

I only got about 30 minutes of sleep last night. I got through work OK, felt good when I got home, then took a nap that turned into about three hours. I started after 9 pm, but got it in. I still can't balance, but did my best.

Start: 9:20 pm  Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 317; Avg Heart Rate: 120.


THURSDAY - SEPTEMBER 3, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Patience Hummingbird

I wasn't as relaxed as I could have been, but my mind was right. I'm still struggling with alignment in some of the poses and a lot if it is due to where my bone structure is. I'm realizing my hips are a lot tighter and closed than they should be. When I'm in Warrior 2 it's tough to square up. Little things like that are becoming more noticeable and are things I can work on.

Start: 8:05 pm; Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 246; Avg Heart Rate: 104.


FRIDAY - SEPTEMBER 4, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - 10 Minute Crusher Pack

I normally don't go real hard at this one, but today I did. I got in all 12 reps on the hanging ab moves. The leg moves went OK. The jump ropes were a lot better than last week. I didn't have too many misses.

Start: 9:10 pm;  Time: 33 minutes; Calories Burned: 228; Avg Heart Rate:121.


SATURDAY - SEPTEMBER 5, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Cardio Intervals

Perfect day for this one. I'm drained and needed something that wasn't going to beat the hell out of me. Not too many moves are super tough, but you can get winded.

Start: 6:55 pm;  Time: 41 minutes; Calories Burned: 301; Avg Heart Rate: 108.


SUNDAY - SEPTEMBER 6, 2020 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Iso Abs

Not bad. Average for this workout. Struggled again with the second set of Banana Boat's, but that is norma; Even Tony is struggling with them.

Start: 8:55 pm;  Time: 38 minutes; Calories Burned: 224; Avg Heart Rate: 98.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 159.6 (-0,4 lbs)
Body Fat: 13.4% (-0.1%)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

Not feeling too good mentally this week. A bit depressed. Work is getting to me. I got through the workouts. I did more than just going through the motions, but can't say I really killed any of them. I did do better than usual on 10 Minute Crusher Pack and Cardio Intervals, so that's good.

No comments: