Monday, January 11, 2021

WEEK OF 01/11/2021 - POWER NATION BETA 1 - INTERIM WORKOUTS - WEEK 2

MONDAY - JANUARY 11, 2021 - POWER NATION INTERIM WORKOUTS - Flash Card Cardio

I just don't kill myself on cardio workouts. Not great. One thing I'm noticing is that I can't get off my feeet too easily anymore. Even Jumping Jacks are becoming tough.

Start Time:7:50 pm; Workout Time: 54 minutes; Calories Burned: 361; Avg Heart Rate: 112. 


TUESDAY - JANUARY 12, 2021 - POWER NATION INTERIM WORKOUTS - Shoulders and Arms Recharge

I like this workout. Nothing fancy, but it gets the job done. I stuck to 10 reps each. I upped the weight on a couple of the moves. I went to 35's on the second set of Bicep Curls. I did the same thing last week and got 10 reps in. Today I only got 8 reps in. I could have done two more really ugly ones, but figured that would have been cheating.

Start Time: 7:40 pm; Workout Time: 54 minutes; Calories Burned: 391; Avg Heart Rate: 110.


WEDNESDAY - JANUARY 13, 2021 - POWER NATION INTERIM WORKOUTS - Plyo 30-15

A very poor workout. No coordination. No explosion in my legs. They've gone to their third platform already to stream the workouts. Apparently. I'll be needed a $1000 smart TV and need to change from an android phone to an iphone to get these on to my TV. For now I have to use my tablet, which is becoming frustrating. It kept stopping for brief seconds throughout the workout. My heart rate monitor has decided it doesn't want to work anymore, either. It shows "00" about 75% of the time. Adding to all this was that nobody seemed to know what they were doing during the workout, which led to excessively long breaks between moves. Overall, it wasn't a good experience. I could just let it go, but I'm tired of things not working properly.

Start Time: 6:45 pm; Workout Time: 58 minutes; Calorirs Burned: 264?; Avg Heart Rate: 99?.


THURSDAY - JANUARY 14. 2021 - POWER NATION INTERIM WORKOUTS - Don't Skip The Yoga!

I was pretty relaxed going into it. Overall, things went OK. I got out of a few poses to move around mid way through, but finished up OK. The main frustration I had was that the video buffers for about a second ot two several times a minute. In the cosmos of things it shouldn't be a big deal, but once again, it's something that doesn't work properly and nobody is doing anything about it. 

Start Time: 7:50 pm; Workout Time: 74 minutes; Calories Burned: 402; Avg Heart Rate: 99.


FRIDAY - JANUARY 15, 2021 - POWER NATION INTERIM WORKOUTS - Chest and Back Round Robin

I made a few changes from last week. I did strict decline pushups instead of pushups off the bosu ball, and I did weighted back moves, mostly using 40's, instead of the using the pullup assist on those sets. They worked pretty good. No real issues with the reps.

Start Time: 9:50 pm; Workout Time: 65 minutes; Calories Burned: 504; Avg Heart Rate: 108.


SATURDAY - JANUARY 16, 2021 - POWER NATION BETA 1 - Arms and Abs

Pretty much the same weights and reps as last time, increasing a few here and there. 

Start Time: 7:25 pm; Workout Time: 50 minutes; Calories Burned: 346; Avg Heart Rate: 104.


SUNDAY - JANUARY 17, 2021 - POWER NATION INTERIM WORKOUTS - Crunch Town

I kind of like this workout because it's all crunches. I got all the reps in.

Start Time: 8:50 pm; Workout Time: 25 minutes; Calories Burned: 137; Avg Heart Rate: 95.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 156.6 (-0,6 lbs)
Body Fat: 12.5% (-0,1%)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

Not much to say. I saw myself in the mirror and think I'm looking pretty good.

No comments: