Monday, October 1, 2018

WEEK OF 10/01/18 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 2 - WEEK 5

MONDAY - OCTOBER 1, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Core Ball Sandwich

Sort of a choppy workout as I had to stop a few times. There are 10 moves in round 1, then repeated for round 2 The first round goes very slow for some reason. He goes faster in the second round because he's running out of time, but I went even faster because I wasn't able to do as many reps as he was on each move. There's definitely things I can improve on here.

Time: 41 minutes; Calories Burned: 142; Avg Heart Rate: 109; Max Heart Rate: 142.


TUESDAY - OCTOBER 2, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Butt and Belly

I like this workout, except for the Frog Squats, which are quad killers. I even liked the 8 card pickup move as I'm getting used to it.

Time: 46 minutes; Calories Burned: 206; Avg Heart Rate: 116; Max Heart Rate: 151.


WEDNESDAY - OCTOBER 3, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - On One Leg

Shoulders and Arms balancing on one leg. I used 15 lbs on most exercises, 10's on the tricep moves. I was stumbling all over the place, but did the best I could. Not really an effective workout for me.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 138; Avg Heart Rate; 115: Max Heart Rate: 142.


THURSDAY - OCTOBER 4, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Patience Hummingbird

The last few times I did this routine the sequences started making sense so it became more interesting and enjoyable. Today I was out of synch a bit, but I still did OK I do like that it's a shorter workout with mostly simpler poses.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 65; Avg Heart Rate; 100: Max Heart Rate: 120.


FRIDAY - OCTOBER 5, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - 10 Minute Crusher Pack

I sort of like this one because it's not that long, but I really don't like the Ab moves on the pullup bar in the 20/12 Abs section. The Legs of Gold section is OK because they're simple leg moves. Shadow Boxing is probably my favorite, as I like getting better with the jump rope and the boxing moves are kind of silly and almost a break, which is appreciated once in a while.

Time: 33 minutes; Calories Burned: 170; Avg Heart Rate; 117: Max Heart Rate: 144.


SATURDAY - OCTOBER 6, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Cardio Intervals

No real hard cardio moves on this one, but for some reason I don't give it my all. Maybe it's because the moves aren't that hard. I didn't really dog it, but I could have done better. I may learn to like and appreciate this one more than I do right now.

Time: 41 minutes; Calories Burned: 247; Avg Heart Rate; 116: Max Heart Rate: 142.


SUNDAY - OCTOBER 7, 2018 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Iso Abs 

My favorite ab workout and one of the longest. I did pretty good on it today. For some reason it just hits the spot with me.

Time: 38 minutes; Calories Burned: 62; Avg Heart Rate; 97: Max Heart Rate: 122.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 179.8 (-2.0 lbs)
Body Fat: 18.2% (-0.2%)

Both are good numbers. It's the first time I've been under 180 in years.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

These workouts don't seem as tough as Volume One's, but they're still effective. I'm happy with the weight loss, but more importantly I'm feeling good and more toned.


No comments: