Monday, December 2, 2019

WEEK OF 121/02/19 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 4 - WEEK 2

MONDAY - DECEMBER 2, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Bun Shaper

I was supposed to do Recovery 4 Results today and Bun Shaper tomorrow, but our office Christmas Party is tomorrow, so I swapped them, because I'd rather do a recovery workout if getting home late from the party. I like Bun Shaper. It's a lot harder than it looks. I always work up a good sweat and am usually out of breath when I finish. No breaks today, and I did all the reps. I willed my way through the 8 Card Pickup by just doing it and not thinking of the long task at hand.

Time: 49 minutes; Calories Burned: 409; Avg Heart Rate: 121.


TUESDAY - DECEMBER 3, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Recovery 4 Results

Because of the aforementioned Christmas Party, I didn't get started until a few minutes before 10 pm.  This isn't my favorite Recovery workout, but it went OK. It was better than doing a resistance workout just before going to bed.

Time: 38 minutes; Calories Burned: 224; Avg Heart Rate: 101.


WEDNESDAY - DECEMBER 4, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Diamond Delts

I like working my shoulders. I used 30's on the Shoulder Presses (I did them standing), getting in 12 reps each time. I looked cat my sheets from the last time I did this workout and saw I'd used 40's, but I was sitting and did fewer reps. I'm not sure I could have handled 40's today, but if I remember to, I'll probably try them in two weeks, when I do this one again. The other moves went OK. By the time I got to the Arnold Presses near the end, I was struggling a bit, but I got in 12 reps with 25's each time. I saw Tony was using 25's on that move also, so that made me feel a bit good. Overall, I think I did well, and again, I'll look at heavier weights next time, even going from 10's to 15's on some of the lighter weighted moves.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 167; Avg Heart Rate: 99.  (Not sure heart rate monitor was working right, as Calories and Avg Rate seem real low.)


THURSDAY - DECEMBER 5, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Fountain of Youth

Batter than last week for sure, because I wasn't as sore. It was an average yoga workout.

Time: 47 minutes; Heart Rate monitor not working.


FRIDAY - DECEMBER 6, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Mammoth U-M-L

This one isn't super hard, but it does wear on you a bit because you're doing a lot of reps. I kept up with him, even doing a few more reps than him on some moves, but I did struggle on the balance moves. I also wasn't going as low as he was on some of the pushups, because I was going faster than we was. I'll keep that in mind for next time.

Time: 55 minutes; Calories Burned: 403; Avg Heart Rate: 109.


SATURDAY - DECEMBER 7, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Medicine Ball Core Cardio

I didn't go high intensity, but I didn't dog it either. My lack of balance affects what I can do on some of the moves, but I tried. I used am 8 lb medicine ball throughout.

Time" 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 282; Avg Heart Rate: 111.


SUNDAY - DECEMBER 8, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Killer Abs

I got tired near the end and really struggled with the 40 Mason Twists at the end, coming out of it two or three times before finishing.

Time: 24 minutes; Calories Burned: 156; Avg Heart Rate: 101.


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 169.6 (+2.4 lbs)
Body Fat: 15.3% (+0.1%)

I've been eating like crap for weeks.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

My body is tired. I'm not getting to the workouts until a lot later than usual, just because I don't feel like getting into them. A lot is stress in other areas. I need to manage that, figure things out, and change my mindset.

No comments: