Monday, December 23, 2019

WEEK OF 12/23/19 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 4 - WEEK 5

MONDAY - DECEMBER 23, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Core Ball Sandwich

Beginning of month two and Volume 2 of the workouts. I wasn't really feeling it today. This is a bit of a weird workout anyways. I would like to say I did the best I could, but I didn't. I didn't fight for extra reps on the pullups, and I gave up too early on some of the pushup moves, especially the first time around, when I was just feeling "off" a bit. On the plyo ball pushups the first time  I kept falling off the ball and stopped because I thought I was going to hurt myself. I think the Heart Rate Monitor is dead. It worked for a day a few days ago, but other that that, it's a dud.

Time: 41 minutes; Calories Burned: ???; Avg Heart Rate: ???


TUESDAY - DECEMBER 24, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Butt and Belly

One of my favorites, but still tough on some moves. I got through it with pretty good form. I did all the reps.

Time: 46 minutes; Calories Burned: 410; Avg Heart Rate: 114.


WEDNESDAY - DECEMBER 25, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - On One Leg

I know I can't balance on one leg. It's not a question of even trying to do it. Unless something miraculous happens that allows me to do it, I just accept it. So, I just decide to do the best I could. I used 15's on all the moves. I could have used a bit heavier weight on one or two moves, but this worked out well for what I was trying to do. I tapped on almost every rep, but there were a few where I didn't, so those were the little victories for me today.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 350; Avg Heart Rate: 120.


THURSDAY - DECEMBER 26, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Patience Hummingbird Yoga

This one is slow movements and holding poses for a long time. Patience is needed, but I didn't have it today. My body was racing a bit, from a bit too much caffeine today. I came out of a few poses early. Overall, it wasn't a good effort.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: 275; Avg Heart Rate: 106.


FRIDAY - DECEMBER 27, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - 10 Minute Crusher Pack (20/12 Abs / Legs of Gold / Shadow Boxing)

I tend to think of this as a throwaway workout because each of the three workouts is only ten minutes. The thing is, there is no rest between the moves. You are going the full time ten minutes. Some of the hanging ab moves are brutal. By the time I get to the Jump Ropes in Shadow Boxing I'm gassed. One thing I was pleased with was that I was able to get all three workouts on one of my workout sheets. Another item was my kitten trying to catch the jump rope as I was using it. No fear in her.

Time: 33 minutes; Calories Burned: 331; Avg Heart Rate: 120.


SATURDAY - DECEMBER 28, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Cardio Intervals

I was almost looking forward to this one. I never go full out on cardio workouts, and can't say I did on this one either, but I didn't just go through the motions. Out of the twenty moves, there are only about two or three that I don't like, so it's kind of easy to get through it.

Time: 41 minutes; Calories Burned: 343; Avg Heart Rate: 111.


SUNDAY - DECEMBER 29, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Iso Abs

I like this one a lot. It goes fast. The only problems I had was with the Banana Boats, especially on the second round.

Time: 38 minutes; Calories Burned: 220; Avg Heart Rate: 97


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 170.0 (-0.4 lbs)
Body Fat: 15.7% (+0.3%)

Still not eating well. Ate a lot of my sisters Christmas Cookies this week, which I'm sure didn't help.


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

The workouts went OK, but I have to work on the eating. I'm just not making it a priority. I have to find some way to do it where I don't think I'm derpriving myself, and I have to do it for me, not because others think I should be.

No comments: