Monday, December 16, 2019

WEEK OF 12/16/19 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - ROUND 4 - WEEK 4

MONDAY - DECEMBER 16, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Recovery 4 Results

This is one of those workouts where you don't try and out do what you did last time. You throw the ego out the door and do this workout for what it is. A recovery workout. I stuck to very light weights and followed Tony. When I had the urge to pick heavier weights because I needed more pump, I backed off. It went well.

Time: 38 minutes; Calories Burned: 193; Avg Heart Rate: 100.


TUESDAY - DECEMBER 17, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Bun Shaper

I really like this workout. I've even grown to get through the 8 card pickup move fairly well. 64 squats in that one exercise alone.

Time: 49 minutes; Calories Burned: 384; Avg Heart Rate: 114.


WEDNESDAY - DECEMBER 18, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Diamond Delts

My friend, Kristin,told me I should work on my shoulders a bit more. They're OK, but she said I had the frame to really get them muscular, This was all shoulders today, so I thought I'd really go for it. I came to a very rude awakening early on. During the first three rounds of this workout over the past two years I've always used 40's on the Shoulder Presses. Two weeks ago I was only able to use 30's. I figured today I'd up it to 40's the first time, then maybe bump it up to 45's on the repeat. To my complete shock I couldn't get the 40's over my head for even one rep, so I went back to 30's. The same thing happened the second time. I need to find out why. Maybe I'm just tired.

Time: 36 minutes; Calories Burned: ???; Avg Heart Rate: ???.(Heart Rate Monitor crashed again.)


THURSDAY - DECEMBER 19, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Fountain of Youth Yoga

I was feeling pretty good. I was just going through the moves on a one at a time basis, not really worrying too much about time or what I still had left to do. I had the room a bit cooler than usual, so that helped too. Overall, I felt good about the workout.

Time: 47 minutes; Calories Burned: ??? Avg Heart Rate: ???


FRIDAY - DECEMBER 20, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Mammoth U-M-L

It went well. I started with 55 Standard Pushups and did a few more reps than he did on some of the moves. Nothing seemed exceedingly hard, but when you add it all up, it was a good workout.

Time: 55 minutes; Calories Burned: ???; Avg Heart Rate: ???


SATURDAY - DECEMBER 21, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ON ONE - Medicine Ball Core Cardio

I didn't get started on this until almost 9:30 pm. I felt sluggish and didn't kill myself doing it.

Time: 36 minutes: Calories Burned: 242; Avg Heart Rate: 109.


SUNDAY - DECEMBER 22, 2019 - TONY HORTON ONE ONE - Killer Abs

A good ab workout. Not much you can do with this one to amplify it, but I got all the moves in without stopping. Did 50 Mason Twists.

Time: 24 minutes; Calories Burned: ???; Avg Heart rate: ???


SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Weight: 196.4 (+0.4 lbs)
Body Fat: 15.4: (no change)


THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK

I'm feeling sluggish and disinterested, but I always feel like taking on the world when I'm done with the workouts. I'm still eating too much garbage and drinking way too much pop. The sugar is making me feel poorly and depressed. I've also stopped drinking my Shakeology every morning at work and replacing it with a coffee, which I've never really drank consistently before. I guess drinking coffee makes me feel "grown up", which is ridiculous at my age.

No comments: